KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

1 was better imo.

Fate and Swamp thing only appear for like 2 fight.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Swamp thing appears in a swamp as a protector not much convo then he reappears with Brainiac's mindcontrol on him later. Fate comes to warn canary and Ollie that Brainiac is coming but instead of listening they beat him down and drive him away next he comes in warning Batman and Clark talking sh1t how their battles are endangering order and he must stop them then he gets whooped again. Both times Nabu is in contol

Bankai.

Old Post May 14th, 2017 10:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After watching some of the story now so far, I would have to say Swamp Thing actually got some justice during his minute of screen time. Fate though, not so much, even though he still looked cool.

From what I've seen of the story and what I already know but haven't seen just yet, can agree that this is a step down from the first game's story, but considering the mess that is the current state of the DCCU, this is still pretty enjoyable by comparison.

Old Post May 14th, 2017 09:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Finished watching it all now... I will say I like how the story gives you the option which side you want to choose in the end, although neither story endings seemed that favorable to me.

There were certain parts I liked better than the first game's story, but overall I think I liked the first one's better. If you mostly prefer the first game's roster over the 2nd, its story which contains those characters will kinda automatically be more appealing as a result. Plus the deaths the first one had (such as Lex and Shazam) were more memorable than the ones this story had.

Still, better than MKX's story and pretty much all of the DCCU by a mile.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 02:31 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is the game worth buying

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 15th, 2017 03:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Finished watching it all now... I will say I like how the story gives you the option which side you want to choose in the end, although neither story endings seemed that favorable to me.

There were certain parts I liked better than the first game's story, but overall I think I liked the first one's better. If you mostly prefer the first game's roster over the 2nd, its story which contains those characters will kinda automatically be more appealing as a result. Plus the deaths the first one had (such as Lex and Shazam) were more memorable than the ones this story had.

Still, better than MKX's story and pretty much all of the DCCU by a mile.

I like how Adam got a bit highlight in the story and so did Aquaman. Didnt like how they got chumped in the end.

All endings...kinda the cool how the ending is narrated by the characters...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 16th, 2017 at 06:40 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2017 06:30 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Raiden confirmed? Hope not...Boon can eat a d1ck if yes...

Bankai.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 09:17 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Just get MK out of it -_-

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 18th, 2017 09:19 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ed Boon has to be trolling with Raiden. If you go back and look at that poll he made on Twitter, Raiden only got 20% of the vote. That's third place behind Johnny Cage's 23% and Subzero's 52%.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 10:03 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Good news about the premiere skins: you can still unlock them even if you don't buy the special editions. They're just used to get them all instantly. If you want to play as Vixen, Reverse Flash, Power Girl or John Stewart, you have to save up in-game currency called source crystals you can find in the story and multiverse modes.

Old Post May 18th, 2017 10:40 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Ed Boon has to be trolling with Raiden. If you go back and look at that poll he made on Twitter, Raiden only got 20% of the vote. That's third place behind Johnny Cage's 23% and Subzero's 52%.

I actually forgot Raiden was slightly behind Johnny Cage there, and I voted for the latter in that poll at the time. If we had to have an MK character, best that we can choose somewhat right? Sub-Zero winning was predictable, but now being reminded where Raiden was ultimately placed, you have to be a dummy to still think Boon is serious about putting him in.

Good news about the premiere skins: you can still unlock them even if you don't buy the special editions. They're just used to get them all instantly. If you want to play as Vixen, Reverse Flash, Power Girl or John Stewart, you have to save up in-game currency called source crystals you can find in the story and multiverse modes.

And Jay Garrick Flash and Mr Freeze as well? Not that I would go for getting Freeze first when he lacks his cryo-suit...

Also, mind if I still point out and laugh at your earlier hypocrisy?

I'm gonna pass on this if the roster consists mostly of Batman characters again like in the first Injustice. I'm serious no expression

This happening with Inj 2 was EXACTLY, or mostly why I didn't get it day 1 like the first one. Kinda take pride that I stuck to my guns there. Too much Bat-wank is still too much, even as decent as the game appears to be otherwise. Someone else I know who said they wouldn't get it for similar reasons ended up getting it too; guess it was that fear of missing out factor eventually catching up to them, so they caved in and got it. erm But whatever, it's their/your money, not mine.

Oh, and regarding the arcade endings, I think I'll wait till I eventually get this before watching most of those, good as I heard some of them were. Just want some things to still be a surprise for me by then, and watching the story mode in its entirety was already enough for me for the time being.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 19th, 2017 at 10:57 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2017 10:49 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you got 1 on sale eventually, right?

There's a really neat Arrow skin for Ollie. Arrow vs Slade. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 12:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I had the first Inj day 1 because there were enough characters I really liked besides the Bat-cast, which wasn't really the case with Inj 2 in comparison.

Old news. Wish though they had similarly done a skin & voice for CW Deathstroke, but doing so for Green Arrow was still pretty nice for what it was as a free thing. Also wouldn't mind if they did that for CW Flash and other characters where applicable in Inj 2.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 05:16 PM
KCJ506

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
[B]I actually forgot Raiden was slightly behind Johnny Cage there, and I voted for the latter in that poll at the time. If we had to have an MK character, best that we can choose somewhat right? Sub-Zero winning was predictable, but now being reminded where Raiden was ultimately placed, you have to be a dummy to still think Boon is serious about putting him in.

I honestly wouldn't put it past Boon to put Raiden in. Especially considering there was a poll for the first game that had Supergirl, Power Girl and Batgirl. Batgirl was DLC regardless of getting the lowest amount of votes.

Old Post May 19th, 2017 09:41 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, is that right? Guess whatever "because we can" mentality may be the prevailing factor for Raiden getting in then... I suppose for Batgirl they assumed she'd get the most positive reception among some of their target audience/focus groups regardless of where she fell in the poll on account of being a big part of the Bat family. IDK, but if we get Raiden too in spite of the poll results, my admiration for Boon may be in question. Perhaps he really did become a sellout under WB...

Old Post May 19th, 2017 09:49 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should bring in Akuma and Evil Ryu out of nowhere. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Something needs to be done about Deadshot. Look at this. Disgusting.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 12:37 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Dang...

No wonder that dude went apeshit...

Bankai.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:03 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worse then Deathstroke or Aquaman ever were in INJ1

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:19 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gaining meter for blocking that spam would probably fix it.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:28 PM
Estacado
Legendary

No wonder Sonicfox mained him.....

Gotta love how NRS dudes mentioned about removing AM trident special gaining meter after burning it yet Deadshot does the same only from a mile away...

at 3.23...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 21st, 2017 at 04:36 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:25 PM