KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John Murdoch
MK: Annihilation is always a good gif/meme choice.

That's the general idea stick out tongue, and to post a gif at Raiden's expense should we actually get him in this. I like his character, but keep more MK out of Injustice please; Sub-Zero's enough.

Since it just got put up a bit ago... Little Jason in all his edgy glory.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 03:12 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well....he looks awesome...

Bankai.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 05:39 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That ex dual pistol combo move that was obviously taken from Deathstroke in the first game tho.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 06:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Still he looks really really good and Im not even a Red Hood fan.

Bankai.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 10:51 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Nice moves but in reality, you know he's gonna be used to camp in the corner and spam on day 1. Sorry, I meant "zoning".

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 01:55 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Estacado
Still he looks really really good and Im not even a Red Hood fan.

IDK I was underwhelmed by like his super move. Looks alright overall though.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Nice moves but in reality, you know he's gonna be used to camp in the corner and spam on day 1. Sorry, I meant "zoning".

Zoning is one thing if it's something a character was made for or is pretty much all they have, but just camping in a corner with guns I would hardly call skillful zoning.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 05:00 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Zoning is one thing if it's something a character was made for or is pretty much all they have, but just camping in a corner with guns I would hardly call skillful zoning.

These pro tournaments lately will tell you otherwise sick

Old Post May 29th, 2017 06:24 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I mean Glacius in the KI reboot and other kind of ranged characters like that are proper zoners you actually have to use skillfully. Those who claim camping in a corner with a gun dude is real skill or something can shove said gun up their ass and pull the trigger.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 12:16 AM
cdtm

If all he's doing is holding back/down and spamming a button, then yeah, not skillful.

Morrigon's uber spam at least requires multiple steps to pull off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 30th, 2017 01:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Rumored dlc characters are Black Manta, Black Lightning, Enchantress, Beast Boy, Terra, Spawn..still cant believe how like none of my fave characters made it...except Al ofc...also Enchantress...SS hype eh?

No doubt this roster sucks massive balls..

Lost all hype for the game tbh...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 30th, 2017 at 08:09 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2017 08:03 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Meh.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 30th, 2017 10:45 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2017 12:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Estacado
Rumored dlc characters are Black Manta, Black Lightning, Enchantress, Beast Boy, Terra, Spawn..still cant believe how like none of my fave characters made it...except Al ofc...also Enchantress...SS hype eh?

No doubt this roster sucks massive balls..

Lost all hype for the game tbh...

Ed Boon retweeted Maximilian Dood's tweet about the DLC leak being bogus which makes me doubt it for the moment, but just to entertain the idea of those characters-

. If they pull a Zod with Black Manta for promotional purposes, I won't complain.

. Black Lightening's pretty niche. I know he's getting his own CW show and all, but how many know of him compared to Static? Would still be better than nothing though for an electric powered superhero.

. Enchantress I would only take it was the first form from the movie, not her retarded final form. Even then, Katana, El Diablo, or someone from SS is more preferable.

. Beast Boy and Terra: Really? That would be out of left field. I know BB's requested here and there, but his shapeshifting abilities would make him one of the harder ones to design in a fighting game, given their history of limitations with Shang Tsung's morphing and things like that. If Terra's requested too which I haven't really seen mention of her, then fine, but a game with like her, BB, and Starfire but no Raven and Slade is still a difficult pill to swallow.

. Spawn? Not like this guy hasn't had rumors before; he could go either way.

I want to like this game's roster like I kinda did the story but they too often make it difficult for me.

Originally posted by -Pr-

Just finished watching; decent review. The microtransactions is still pretty concerning but when they got that mobile game mentality way of profiting, not much you can do about it. Also like how much he took shots at the batwank in this series. The positives like the innovation with the customization make me further realize how great this could've been for me if I agreed with the roster more like the first game to a certain degree. NRS really has stepped up their game in some areas, both the good and bad.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 02:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Mass Effect reference made me laugh out loud. That was genius.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2017 03:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Not that it's hard to have something done or posted at that game's expense. lol

Just noticed last night before going to sleep but did AJ's video get taken down? Looks like it; typical WB copyright claim or something I assume, although Boon did apparently enjoy the review.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 09:15 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Not that it's hard to have something done or posted at that game's expense. lol

Just noticed last night before going to sleep but did AJ's video get taken down? Looks like it; typical WB copyright claim or something I assume, although Boon did apparently enjoy the review.

Nah. Joe reuploaded it explaining he had to edit the part where he talked about Injustice 2's microtransactions and didn't want to misinform the viewers.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 10:27 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah.

Ya know with Injustice 2 getting a soundtrack release, I hope the next MK at least gets one as well, though it may not with how WB likes to play favorites...

Old Post May 31st, 2017 10:39 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ed's triggering question...

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/872552468487581698

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN!

Pun intended on the triggering part because guns and Red Hood... Yeah. Comes out on the 13th.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 09:32 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I approve of the ice clone shield usage and super move.

What MK would they have for an Injustice 3? Reptile? huh

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 11:11 PM
KCJ506

Out of the three announced DLC characters so far, I wish they had saved him for last. Looks like they just simply just combined his variations from MKX into one. Along with a few new abilities.

Makes me think they're just gonna do the same for Raiden as well.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 11:28 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote