KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KCJ506
Out of the three announced DLC characters so far, I wish they had saved him for last. Looks like they just simply just combined his variations from MKX into one. Along with a few new abilities.

Makes me think they're just gonna do the same for Raiden as well.

I honestly wish they would've saved Red Hood for last if it meant showing & releasing the better characters first, but in this case I guess they are saving the best for last (Starfire).

I figured they were gonna do that with Sub-Zero though. They had reused assets from MK9 for Injustice Scorpion the same way, along with a few or couple new moves.

Still hoping against Raiden but we'll see...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2017 11:45 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Phuck Sub-Zero.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 03:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Aw, c'mon. As one who normally likes Sub-Zero you're not even impressed by his gameplay and details?

I don't like MK characters being in this series anymore than the next person here (they may as well do another MKvsDC in which case but a better attempt than when they were low budget Midway), but gotta move on eventually and try and make due with what we're given; if you/we are to have any investment in this game of course. I'm sure you can at least admit Subby looks more creative to use here than teleport and hellfire spam Scorpion was in the first Injustice...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 08:14 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Sub-Zero is a badass addition to the game.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 08:15 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Aw, c'mon. As one who normally likes Sub-Zero you're not even impressed by his gameplay and details?

I don't like MK characters being in this series anymore than the next person here (they may as well do another MKvsDC in which case but a better attempt than when they were low budget Midway), but gotta move on eventually and try and make due with what we're given; if you/we are to have any investment in this game of course. I'm sure you can at least admit Subby looks more creative to use here than teleport and hellfire spam Scorpion was in the first Injustice...

To be fair, there's been 10 MK games(not counting games like Shaolin Monks or Sub-Zero Mythologies) and Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden have been playable in every one of them. The last one having been released just two years ago and the next one likely to come out within the next two or three years.

So it's honestly not hard to understand why that a game made to be a DC fighting game that some players aren't too interested in MK characters and would want DC characters or even a couple of non DC characters that don't originate from fighting games over characters from a fighting game series that already has 10 games. Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Raiden are going to be in every single MK game. On the flipside, some of the missing Injustice 1 characters may never appear again. And some DC characters like Vixen(as her own character), Red Tornado, Clayface etc, may never get a chance at all.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 08:37 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, I'm not defending that. It's just Estacado normally likes Sub-Zero and is one of his top favorites from MK from what I understand, so I thought he'd have appreciation in at least some way for it.

Since you brought it up, I honestly wish some MK adventures games could be made again (Mythologies was decent once you got past the oddly designed platforming and Shaolin Monks was fanservice all around), but it'll never happen under Warner Bros since such spinoffs wouldn't have tournament scenes like regular MK games or Injustice which they always love to host now... I'm glad they've catered to the competitive crowd unlike Midway but you don't get those other fun kind of games anymore as a result.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 08:46 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

He does look cool but prolly I will never use him...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 09:08 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Fair enough. That's how I've felt about Red Hood honestly despite him being a DC character who belongs here more than an MK one, but both are just kinda meh, and going by the DLC character patterns their particular additions are quite formulaic too. Starfire's at least mold breaking in comparison, but am still apprehensive as to who the rest of the DLC's will be. That'll determine how redeemable this game is for me by the end.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 09:16 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Same.
Tbh I dont really care about Starfire either.....so the dlcs so far are a complete miss for me.... save Darkseid.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 09:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Hahaha just saw some Red Hood gameplay his ground bomb juggle extensions makes Cyrax bomb look casual...damn he looks cheap..

Search Mr Alucard on youtube and check his Red Hood all abilities vid...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 05:12 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Aaaand Fox won another tournament this time with Darkseid...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 08:32 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Highfathers help us all... lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2017 08:50 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Who's everybody main-ing?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 03:23 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Scarecrow

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:38 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:11 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, definitely the Starfire we deserve. Still a shame Raven didn't look anywhere as good in-game. Would definitely buy her (individually) if I was as invested as with the 1st game before a complete edition came out.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:23 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hoping when they announce the complete edition it'll come out on pc too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I was thinking of getting Sub Zero but now....

Also is it just me or isn't it hilarious Damian is in practically all these trailers getting his ass kicked by the newcomer?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Sub-Zero is pretty good in the game and has awesome gear. Would've thought you'd already had him. Watched some of a youtube stream of someone I follow playing as him and he looks fun.

If you had to choose between him and Starfire though? The latter, simply on the verdict of being a DC character.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:35 PM