KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 02:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So Raiden's gonna be up next and will be out in October. Even though it would've made more sense for Hellboy, a demon who fights monsters, to be out around Halloween but whatever. Guess people will just have to crack jokes Raiden is Satan this year 'cause who didn't see that coming right? -_-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 11:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I watched Raiden's trailer earlier today and he has a Static Shock costume. Why didn't they just go with Static Shock in the first place....

guess that's too hard for Ed Boon.

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 18th, 2017 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 12:27 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I watched Raiden's trailer earlier today and he has a Static Shock costume. Why didn't they just go with Static Shock in the first place....

Dude, that's not Static Shock. That's Black Lightning.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Sep 18th, 2017 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 12:56 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Eh....but you get what i'm saying.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:29 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Black Lightning is going to look REALLY weird with that super/outro.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:58 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Kazenji

The egotism of self-sucking with MK inclusions I guess overrides the will or vision to include more DC icons in a DC game. Even if it's table scraps, at least people can make due with the Black Lightning character alt.

And yeah, having Raiden come out on October before Hellboy is dumb on many levels.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 06:26 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After the **** you Raiden inclusion that was sorta the straw that broke the camel's back (he just released today), surprised we're actually getting someone like the Atom. Step in the right direction.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:01 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I wasn't surprised at all, Because if you ok at the silhouettes there's one of someone small.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:13 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I actually forgot that silhouettes mattered now, since they didn't with the previous games (Baraka and MKX and all that), but good point.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:20 AM
Estacado
Legendary

He looks cool. Still this roster is meh...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:15 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So they make Raiden a priority for October and comes out super early, announce Atom ahead of schedule when NetherRealm usually announces everyone in the fighter pack all at once, and they still can't get Hellboy to come out on Halloween. SIGH

Well I know what I'm getting November now.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Oct 27th, 2017 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 10:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Injustice continuing to live up to its name with the sequel. So glad it didn’t keep me invested enough to care this long.

A PC version for this was recently confirmed too, btw. Seems they wait longer with PC versions of some WB games now to avoid anymore disastrous ports. Smart move there, at least.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 11:22 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm cautiously optimistic about the port. I want to play it, but MKX had some shocking framerate issues.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 02:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Nemesis X

So they make Raiden a priority for October and comes out super early, announce Atom ahead of schedule when NetherRealm usually announces everyone in the fighter pack all at once, and they still can't get Hellboy to come out on Halloween. SIGH

Well I know what I'm getting November now.

Atom was revealed early for a promotion for the new season of Legends Of Tomorrow.

I agree it would have made a lot more sense if Hellboy was released this month, but what's done is done now.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2017 09:33 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So on Steam, the Injustice 2 online beta just went live. 1v1 online with all dlc characters up to Raiden playable.

I'm not talking about applying for the beta. The actual beta is up.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 07:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Also, it's out on Steam next week. The base game anyway. No mention of the super deluxe edition yet.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 10:08 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So I saw... Happy for the PC players at least.

Also, Boon said that fighter pack 3’s characters will be revealed on Friday, but after Raiden, I can’t not expect more shitstain inclusions.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 10:16 PM
KCJ506

FP3 trailer was just shown. Aside from Atom it consists of

Enchantress and the TMNT.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:09 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

OMG it's Rorschach we finally--

Trench coat is removed, revealing Raphael and the rest of the TMNT

*blink* *blink*

HeheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 11th, 2017 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:18 AM