KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So not more DC characters then... All right, I guess.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well they're comic book characters at least but TMNT? Not what I expected at all no expression

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 11th, 2017 at 05:59 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also they've been doing Batman team up/crossover's with the TMNT.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

They weren't what I was expecting, but I'll gladly take them over a third MK guest.

When I first saw the sai, I was afraid that it was gonna be Mileena.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:15 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Deadshot was one thing, but giving us Enchantress now? It’s like they don’t want us to forget that awful Suicide Squad movie existed. Sure, it’ll be a more faithful adaptation of her than what the movie showed, but still, plenty better choices out there.

I like TMNT on its own, but that’s not what anyone got a DC game for... Well I guess you can prolly expect Power Rangers as guests at some point too (in another game) especially as they had crossover comics with DC as well.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

quote:
Deadshot was one thing, but giving us Enchantress now? It’s like they don’t want us to forget that awful Suicide Squad movie existed. Sure, it’ll be a more faithful adaptation of her than what the movie showed, but still, plenty better choices out there.

I kinda agree. I think they should have gone with Mera instead. Suicide Squad came out a year ago and the hype for it is long gone. Whereas having Mera would have been a great opportunity to promote her since Justice League comes out next year.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:32 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Next week I meant.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:34 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Lmao KP 3 is a total fail...Enchantress, TMNT...wtf is hyped for that?

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 07:19 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:21 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah there's plenty of TMNT fans out there.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Steppenwolf in Justice League, literally anyone would’ve been better than Enchantress...

TMNT is a major shocker. Any major fans of the series will of course like it, while anyone whose not a fan of all these random 3rd parties in fighters will not. The lack of plenty DC icons on the roster is still a major and legitimate gripe for this game. I like TMNT, tho am mixed on them being here, but as mentioned I’ll take them over another MK character. I never actually considered Mileena with the sai weapon and silhouette thing, but am glad it wasn’t her.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:48 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

TMNT was life to me as a kid.
I didnt even know wtf pizza was but I had to try it cause of them....

You really cant hate on them being included but picking them over Spawn was just a bad idea..

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

It's pretty clear they don't want to add Spawn and are just using his name for attention. He's pretty much the Half-Life 3 of fighting game DLC. They know you want it, they're gonna tease it, but you ain't never gonna get it. Remember that when Ed brings up Spawn again for twenty more Mortal Kombat and Injustice sequels.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:08 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
At this point I feel like he will never appear in any of the games.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm a TMNT fan myself, I just wanted more DC characters.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

There may possibly be some issues actually getting Spawn in. From what I've read Todd McFarlane can be pretty difficult to work with sometimes. And the only reason he even allowed Spawn to be in Soulcalibur 2 back in 2003 was because he got to design an original character for the game.

And consider how violent of a character Spawn is, I thought more people would have preferred that he be in MK11 instead.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:06 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Didnt McFarlane already give permission to Boon to feel free to add Spawn to MKX anytime they want?

Im pretty sure that could have applied to IJ2 as well

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:29 PM
KCJ506

That was what people claimed. However according to this article, Boon says he doesn't recall Spawn ever being offered to him to use as a guest.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015...ighter-alpha-3/

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:13 PM
Estacado
Legendary

https://youtu.be/e-NxavrkueQ

Edit....nvm just read the article still its stupid...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Nov 11th, 2017 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 09:22 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, when it comes to 3rd parties regardless, they (at least Netherrealm) mostly appeal to shock value that can make other fandoms gravitate towards the game more (plenty TMNT fans will eventually get IJ2 now because of this), rather than cater to the few vocal fans or so that want Spawn and such. That’s my guess anyway, going with what makes them the most potential money.

As it stands still, Injustice 2 is a pretty solid game on its own like the NRS titles before it, but a very meh DC game. As mentioned before, I can live with just waiting for MK11, especially with all the other games I’m anticipating now. The ship had sailed awhile ago far as me getting this one. Maybe when there’s no other games to play or look forward to for awhile I could consider the complete edition again, tho I doubt it at the moment.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 11:18 PM