KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Captain Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Plenty of armor there...Superman ultra looks sweet!

Originally posted by -Pr-
Ah ok. I was just worried as, to me, it looks like a bit of a graphical upgrade.

lol @ Dex Starr. That's awesome.

Really not a fan of the armour, though.

The Atrocitus armor in the begining is kinda meh.....overall Im happy with his looks(suit, face....etc)
I liked the Butcher one from the trailer.

Yeah Dex-Starr is awesome.

The idea behind getting more powerful with new gear is nice...

The clash animations looks great ....

Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjuu.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I'm not getting on board with this armor gimmick shit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:48 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Sheesh you people b1tch too much its just costumization make your own character nothing more.....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

Sheesh you people b1tch too much its just costumization make your own character nothing more.....

It's pretty ****ing stupid.

What's the point of giving Superman a power-armor to enhance his strength or speed?

Instead of making all of these customs with new abilities we could've seen a larger character rooster or more environments.

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 06:56 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

How the phuck do you know that this feature limits the roster or anything else in the game?

Game has like 4 minutes of gameplay out, yet you speculate how 1 feature takes away from the other stuff....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:00 PM
Astner
Fundamental Physicist

How the phuck do you know that this feature limits the roster or anything else in the game?

Because that's how budgets work. You either have the designers design new characters or you have them design new forms for existing characters.

Besides I'd rather not have everybody being Iron Man.

My visit with Vorador only strengthened my resolve. His power uncontested by mortals, he had fallen to another enemy. Decadence has claimed itself many a great warrior.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:06 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

This isn't Injustice 2.

This is We Iron Man Now 1.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:14 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

The clash animations looks great ....

My only main concern on getting more powerful with new gear is how it'll affect balancing. Other than that, I don't have too much a problem with the armor stuff, though it does feel rather forced.

Yeah, the clashes look better. In the first game, they all looked pretty much the same.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 09:18 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I just don't like it.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 09:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Not for a fighting game it isn't. Could have some ridiculously broken gear (sets) that need(s) to be nerfed. If it was just aesthetics, it'd be okay.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 11:53 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So top 5 heroes and villans you want in Injustice 2. No one from the 1st game.

Heroes:
Starfire
Etrigan
Katana
Swamp Thing
Captain Atom

Villains:
Black Manta
Metallo
Brother Blood
Darkseid
Morgaine le Fay

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 14th, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 12:19 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Isn't this customization anathema to serious competitive games?

I don't care personally, but Smash players only use like three stages for a reason. And I remember Geometry Wars players made so much fuss about the drone's, Sierra created a "pure" droneless quest mode just for them.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 12:42 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

So top 5 heroes and villans you want in Injustice 2. No one from the 1st game.
Atrocitus was my most wanted character so Im extremly happy about him.

Villains:
Darkseid
Despero
General Eiling
Mordru
H'el

Heroes:
Etrigan
Geo Force
Eradicator
Captain Atom
Orion
Static
Kid Devil
Spectre
Booster Gold
Cassandra Cain

Darkseid
Mr. Freeze
Brainiac
Killer Croc
Reverse Flash

Cass and Static are the ones I want most though.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 02:00 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:47 AM
Khazra Reborn
Grand Regent

I think the 'gear customization' or whatever you want to call it is a cool idea that gives a lot of replay ability. Holy shit the designs are so ugly though, I didn't think they could get any worse from Injustice 1, but they sure proved me wrong.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 09:16 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

If the customization has as much variation as I think it does, I'm sure there'll be other gear not seen or shown yet that's more aesthetically pleasing... but yeah. Some of the designs so far are just fugly.

Aside from that, Atrocitus looks awesome.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 04:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Wonder if he uses any constructs or he is just a brawler.
I dont mind if he doesnt since he has always been portrayed like a tank some blood magic use would be really cool though..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:25 PM
-Pr-

Wonder if he uses any constructs or he is just a brawler.
I dont mind if he doesnt since he has always been portrayed like a tank some blood magic use would be really cool though..

I thought he used a construct in one of the videos we saw? A train or something. Maybe I'm thinking of the bull, I dunno.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Originally posted by -Pr-
I thought he used a construct in one of the videos we saw? A train or something. Maybe I'm thinking of the bull, I dunno.

Yeah that's his ultra.He creates a Butcher (RL entity construct)
Shown here as well.Was thinking more about his special moves which seem to be brawlerish still we have seen very few of him to know for sure.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:38 PM
-Pr-

I was sure I saw a train too. Eh, either way. I wonder if any of the other Lanterns will use their entity as their special.

I'd love to see Parallax, for example.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:39 PM