KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Hoping Atros will appear.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 07:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Looks nice

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 03:43 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I guess sorta related, but Suicide Squad film material on Injustice mobile app (fun movie, btw).

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...bile-app-today/

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 01:27 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

New characters are Harley and Deadshot.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2016 06:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

> Implying Harley is new
Do like the hyenas though. Pretty brutal, even for her.

And Deadshot was a given I guess with SS.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2016 09:36 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I kinda like both hyenas look sweet.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2016 11:43 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just hope Deadshot doesn't serve as a replacement for Deathstroke. The hate for him/his spam in the first Inj was overrated.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 12:55 AM
KCJ506

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just hope Deadshot doesn't serve as a replacement for Deathstroke. The hate for him/his spam in the first Inj was overrated.

If Superman and Supergirl can coexist in this game, then so can Deathstroke and Deadshot. Tons of fighting games have multiple firearm characters. Plus Deathstroke uses a sword, a staff and has ninja training.

Now if Red Hood gets confirmed, that's when you can start worrying about Deathstroke not being in. He's a highly requested character and his shtick is pretty much Deathstroke with a dagger.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 01:29 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Red Hood's always dominated in polls and stuff, so I have no doubt he'll be included and with that said, I am a bit worried about Slade. After his shit treatment in Arkham Knight, don't cut him in Inj 2 also. sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:29 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Scratch my last post/earlier worries about Slade. Looks like he's probably not going anywhere; if the timing of Deadshot and Harley's reveal solidified anything, it's that anyone notable with a recent strong media presence will no doubt be in this game...

... Deathstroke reveal for solo Batfleck film.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 09:56 PM
KCJ506

I know a lot of people also want Red Hood in the game and with Deadshot already confirmed, the only way I can see all three of these guys getting in is if they give Slade an almost completely new moveset that makes him less gun-centric and more martial arts based with him mainly using his sword and staff. His trait in the first game wasn't very good so they could give him a stance trait for this one. The first stance for his swords and the second for his staff.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 10:07 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, people said kind of the same about the likes of Johnny and Sonya for MKX when Cassie was first revealed (because she shared some of their movesets, which created initial doubt about them returning). I'm sure they'd find a way to make Slade work alongside Deadshot and (presumably) Red Hood, and even if Slade gets cut, he'll no doubt be one of the most wanted to return long run (whether as DLC or for the next game), as he's always been a high profile fanfavorite.

I agree with your ideas on his moveset though. Always felt he could've been more sword focused in the first Inj, rather than having it for only like two moves. And just to comment on the posted leaked footage for the Batfleck movie, I like the costume design, but hope it still gets touched up on some more, as it still looks like a step down from Deathstroke in Arrow S2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 08:06 PM
Estacado
Legendary

There are some rumors about Clayface being playable......woot!!
Also Darkseid, Red Hood, John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Captain Cold confirmed?

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Oct 13th, 2016 at 07:16 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 07:13 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So there are 2 polls on who should be the guest characters the leaders are Spawn and Sub-Zero.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 07:32 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I voted Johnny Cage on the MK poll, knowing Subby would most likely win. lol Oh well, at least Cage or Raiden will have a better chance for a game like this once Sub-Zero's had his time.

Spawn though, I voted him. I was like wtf when I saw others like Buffy the vampire slayer as the other poll options.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 07:53 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah Buffy was lulz worthy.....

Spawn! Make it happen!

I have been waiting since forever to play as him.

Bankai.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 10:45 AM
steverules_2

Originally posted by Estacado
Yeah Buffy was lulz worthy.....

Spawn! Make it happen!

I have been waiting since forever to play as him.

Why don't you just play soul caliber 2 on Xbox? Spawns on that

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 02:21 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

The two guests I'm interested in the most are Spawn and Hellboy. But NRS will most likely put in an MK character.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Why don't you just play soul caliber 2 on Xbox? Spawns on that

That game came out over ten years ago and they honestly didn't do him justice there. NRS would probably do a better job with him.

Last edited by KCJ506 on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 03:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hell yeah to seeing Hellboy in another game.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 06:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And not just Spawn and Hellboy but we might also be getting Watchmen characters.

Ed Boon made yet another poll asking if we want them with 70% voting yes and only 30% saying no.

http://wwg.com/2016/11/23/could-wat...o-injustice-2-/

While I was wanting Question, I wouldn't complain if we got Rorschach. That'd be even better!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 23rd, 2016 at 08:09 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 08:07 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote