KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » THE END of the movie

THE END of the movie
Started by: apple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maul's woman

Interesting.

Yes Cypher did ask to be reinserted. The question is, how? When he spoke to the agents it was while he was linked into the Matrix through the cranial plug. Why would the Matrix allow itself to be hacked into from the outside world. That would mean that the computer system the "free" humans use would also be part of the A.I. itself.

The End??? I believe the end will be that no one was ever free to begin with. That ALL the humans are still jacked into Matrix and this is the life-reality that the A.I. have given them to give their unconscious mind purpose in order to keep their bodies functioning to create the needed "life-engery" the big machine needs to function.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 01:53 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
apple

I understand that Ushgarak. I know the Matrix kind of "separates" mind from body, but is impossible to do that for good, do that totally, because what is in the Matrix is the mental expression of your real self. You, in fact, does not exist in the Matrix as a phyisical being, only as a mental whisper! If you are not plugged in thereīs no you in the Matrix. How can you be displugged and walk around without your mind, considering it remained in the Matrix?! Neo entered a coma after being displugged.

And what regards to Cypher, I think we would have to go back, to be reinserted, to that shell full of wires from where Neo ran away. He would have to go back there to be reinserted into the Matrix as a new being. Thatīs the only way.

Because if we start to speculate a fusion between these two different worlds, we will be considering the idea posed by another movie - The Lawnmoyer man! Remember that picture?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 02:30 PM
apple is currently offline Click here to Send apple a Private Message Find more posts by apple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You may as well ask how Neo can re-construct a mind that has died or how he can have prophetic dreams about the Matrix whilst in the REAL world. There is just weird stuff happenin in these films, that is the way it is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 02:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

I think i know why neo can control machines outside of the matrix and have his dreams and other wierd things.

Being the one, neo somehow has the power to inprint his code on things. This code gives these things some his powers. Almost like how internet sites leave cookies on your computers. something like that.

1. In the first movie when neo "kills" smith he goes inside of him and blows him up. I believe neo inprinted a bit of himself on smith and that is whe he didn't die. In fact smith hints at this saying that neo changed him and he dosen't know how. That is also why smith can replicate himself. He has a bit of neo's powers.

2. Neo has left a bit of himself in the matrix. This is why he can have the dreams outside the matrix. He like the oracle sees where the matrix is going, although he might not know it. He has made his choice already. When he tells the oracle he sees a door with light then sees trinity. He as made his choice.

3. Neo can control the squids because after going to the source he has left a bit of himself there too. Now a little neo is in the machine mainframe. That is why something is "diffrent" He knew they were coming and could give them a kill comand in the machine mainframe. The shock of doing this put him in a coma.

This is what i think they were getting at. But who knows this movie could be going anywhere.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:12 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Sorry scrap that. Read your post incorrectly. Long weekend.

Last edited by maul's woman on Jun 3rd, 2003 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:25 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Man_Childe

mac11586 - I think that is the best explaination I have heard thus far. I am not certain as to how Neo could communicate with the mainframe without being in the Matrix, but it is still the best eplaination I have heard.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:26 PM
Man_Childe is currently offline Click here to Send Man_Childe a Private Message Find more posts by Man_Childe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Question: How did the Oracle contact Neo that she wanted to see him?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:30 PM
Man_Childe

E-mail? To be honest I don't think that was addressed in the movie.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:32 PM
Man_Childe is currently offline Click here to Send Man_Childe a Private Message Find more posts by Man_Childe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

It was. He was given something that looked like a machine part. How did she get that delivered to him?

It may explain in conjunction with what Mac was saying in #2 of his post.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:39 PM
Man_Childe

Oh yeah, that's right. Good question. Afraid I still don't have an answer though.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:40 PM
IJWTL

quote:
Originally posted by mac11586
I think i know why neo can control machines outside of the matrix and have his dreams and other wierd things.

Being the one, neo somehow has the power to inprint his code on things. This code gives these things some his powers. Almost like how internet sites leave cookies on your computers. something like that.

1. In the first movie when neo "kills" smith he goes inside of him and blows him up. I believe neo inprinted a bit of himself on smith and that is whe he didn't die. In fact smith hints at this saying that neo changed him and he dosen't know how. That is also why smith can replicate himself. He has a bit of neo's powers.

2. Neo has left a bit of himself in the matrix. This is why he can have the dreams outside the matrix. He like the oracle sees where the matrix is going, although he might not know it. He has made his choice already. When he tells the oracle he sees a door with light then sees trinity. He as made his choice.

3. Neo can control the squids because after going to the source he has left a bit of himself there too. Now a little neo is in the machine mainframe. That is why something is "diffrent" He knew they were coming and could give them a kill comand in the machine mainframe. The shock of doing this put him in a coma.

This is what i think they were getting at. But who knows this movie could be going anywhere.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:43 PM
IJWTL is currently offline Click here to Send IJWTL a Private Message Find more posts by IJWTL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

It only brings to mind on how did the Matrix track down Neo and the others in the "real" world. That is why I feel that the end will be that where all the humans are STILL in the Matrix immersed in the dream within a dream of being free. Humans in the end have always been a totally vanquished species under the total and absolute control of the big machine.

Last edited by maul's woman on Jun 3rd, 2003 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:47 PM
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

That question is easy enough to answer.

i'd bet the same way you can trace a cell phone call. Rember the rebels our broadcasting signals to jack into the matrix. Like when i check my short mail on my phone. I send out a short electonic burst. Im sure after years of doing this the machines have become pretty good at finding the ships. Especially if they have been in the matrix for a while or they are doing extraordinary things. There signals would be longer and stronger. And much easier to trace.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 03:55 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Looking at it closely its almost like a unconscious symbiotic cooperation with the big machine without them even realizing they are cooperating with it. Like the A.I. is stringing all the humans along with special interest of its own in Neo and Morpheus.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:00 PM
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

i can agree with that,

I think in the end we will find that mankinds next step in evoultion will be a symbiotic one with machines. Something like neo or smith. Remeber his conversation in the zion with the head dude. We need the macnhines to live and they need us. Again in the white room he tells the arch. that they need humans.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:10 PM
maul's woman

As a power source primarily. But probably also for the psychological stimulous as well. Evolution together as a single entity. The humans are not sure of the total scope of the A.I. and not sure of how wide spread the A.I. actually reaches. Remember Neo walking through the door of light? It changed from the blinding white light to becoming the double helix. Then from the double helix to becoming stars. Then the stars because the multi tv screen room with the Architect sitting in its center. Is it only on Earth or did all that represent the universe in microcosm with the Architect as the gatekeeper?

The end is looking more and more like the revelation as the A.I. and Neo becoming one mind, but with teh rest of humanity firmly held in the clutches of the A.I.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 04:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How the Oracle contacted Neo is obvious. Ballard brought a message from her that looked like somwething in the Matrix World and was downloaded onto hard form in the real world when he got out.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Ah an invitation indeed. big grin How would it be downloaded? Can't be directly into Zion's mainframe. I would have taken no effort for the A.I. to crash Zion's system. How did it do it?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was downloaded onto Ballard's ship, dah!

Same way Niobe picked up Thaddeus' data drop from the Osiris.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:38 PM
maul's woman

Dah? No. The ships themselves are still connected to Zion's mainframe.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:54 PM