KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » THE END of the movie

THE END of the movie
Started by: apple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dah, YES, Ballard's ship stayed behind OUT of Zion to wait for a message from the Oracle, remember?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 06:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Dah? No. big grin Yes it did. But the A.I. got that info to the ship. Why? Especially when it could have easily contacted Neo through the mainframe at Zion. Toying with the humans.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:01 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you see, you SAY it could have done that. But the MOVIE tells us that someone has to wait behind to receive a message from the Oracle. This is a canonical fact and it is VERY arrogant of you to assume you know better.

You can ONLY get a message from the Oracle if connected to the Matrix. Zion is NOT connected to the Matrix in any way! Ballard's ship had to stay behind, connected, to receive that message. He did., and then brought it to Neo.

VERY simple. No need for complication. Understand?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

can anyone tell me how to get in to matrix reloaded

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:20 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Zion doesn't have to be connected to the Matrix for the A.I. to get into the system. Commandeering broadcasts is one way for it to get inside.

But the A.I. is connected to it. The sheer fact that the "free" humans can uplink and get inside the Matrix itself is an indication. That is why I say that none of the "free" humans are free. They are still patched into the system and very snug within their pods. A world within a world within a world within a dream. Fly paper from which there is no escape.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:31 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You seem to have completely changed the subject to get away from the fact you were mistaken...

Well, clearly the AIs have never managed to get into Zion so clearly your commandeering idea is not possible. Else the Oracle WOULD have used it.

The free world is real enough. And the machines have miscalculated. If Zion holds, then they are screwed because the Matrix is going to self-destruct.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:33 PM
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

along that same line if the A.I. could just go stright to zion like that why would Smith be asking for codes to Zion's mainframe in the first movie. The ships have no direct connection to Zion. IN fact why wouldn't they do that instead of sending all of thoughs squidys and rsik loosing an open war. It makes no logical sense and machines are all for logic.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 07:38 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Yes i posted that thought in other thread. Why he asked for the codes?? If Zion is on the Matrix.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:06 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Because it wouldn't be a true "open war". There has never been a true open war. The prime directive as we know it... keep the human bodies alive and healthy within for the system's usage. Make the make-believe world as real to the mind as possible to keep the bodies functional. The billions of humans can sustain it for whatever real function it actual has where the other power sources are also utilized. But the other power sources are not intelligent. They are just raw power. It needs the human mind and ability to go beyond logic to augment the A.I.'s own evolution. I think the Zion mainframe IS the A.I. The humans are just not aware of it. At the moment. Neo is getting closer because now the A.I. "sees" his mind and its workings. He will be absorbed for its own growth and evolution. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Silly, silly, silly...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:19 PM
BEST TRINITY

I think it will be something about hes eyes. coz he is blinfolded

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:20 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

It maybe "silly" but it is GREAT!!! Why do you think its silly? big grin As intricate as the story is. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:37 PM
maul's woman

Have you ever heard of the "electron theory" of the Universe? I think it applies here. smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:45 PM
BEST TRINITY

Neos in the Ones in Matrix and Real World its true i cant sleep well. Im always thinking on him

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:47 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Whoa two posters with the same avatar-cool.

Last edited by GordonSkywalker on Jun 3rd, 2003 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:48 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

What???

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:50 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Cool avatars!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:54 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

ohhhhhhh thanks. thats my real personality!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:55 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It is an awesome personality!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:00 PM
BEST TRINITY

TY

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:01 PM