KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » THE END of the movie

THE END of the movie
Started by: apple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

U R Welcome. I know so little about this movie and would love to know more.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:05 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Well ask us i just saw M1 about 50 times and M2 about four times,

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:06 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

So is this an actual trilogy with the final film coming later this year? And the lead actor is like a chosen one or something? And he is supposed to save the people of earth from a false reality?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:13 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps you should watch it now wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:14 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Yes he is

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:15 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I might get the first one one. So who is Morpheus? Is he like what Yoda and Mace are in Star Wars? Who is Trinity and how does she meet the Reeves character-and what is his name?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:19 PM
BEST TRINITY

You have to see M1 again and again. Coz quote: "no one cant tell what the matrix is you have to see it by yourself"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:21 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

OK. Fair enough. Thanks.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:23 PM
BEST TRINITY

ok

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:24 PM
zeppelin flower

how do u make the lil pic under ur name? im new at this and i would really REALLY like to have one

-also, nice quote

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:24 PM
zeppelin flower is currently offline Click here to Send zeppelin flower a Private Message Find more posts by zeppelin flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

when you sign in (profile) you have to choose an avatar

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:25 PM
zeppelin flower

oh, thanks
smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:36 PM
zeppelin flower is currently offline Click here to Send zeppelin flower a Private Message Find more posts by zeppelin flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carlosluis

I have another theory that's a variation of one of the already posted.
I think that there's a nested matrix. This means that zion and all of the "really human stuff" is actually the real matrix and what we consider (I mean we, the audience) the matrix it's just a diversion to keep people busy, never realizing that they're actually pluged while they think they're free. This could explain why Neo had his powers outside the ship.

I'm sure that this lets a lot of holes to fill on other things so I'll read to see which ones you post

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:43 PM
carlosluis is currently offline Click here to Send carlosluis a Private Message Find more posts by carlosluis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well, if that was the case, why doesnt Bane now look like Smith? or why doesnt Neo see the code of the Zion matrix (Neo doesnt see things like we do when in the matrix. all his visualization is code, the green writting going down the screen)

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:42 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systematicevil
kid tested, mom approved

if it is true, then maybe smith doesnt realize that he is still plugged in and he looks like bane due to a sort of backwards "residual self image"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:49 PM
systematicevil is currently offline Click here to Send systematicevil a Private Message Find more posts by systematicevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I have changed my mind about this whole matrix thing. I am not getting it on VHS after all.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:55 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

And why is that? I just got the animatrix today.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 02:07 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Long story but let us say personal reasons my young friend.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 02:19 AM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Oh, sorry. Didnt mean to intrude.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:05 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

No it is not an intrusion when one's student is speaking to him.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:13 AM