KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What I Like About The Matrix!

What I Like About The Matrix!
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

There's a thread for the kid in the FDT. Maybe there is some unknown reason for his existence and survival. The W. Bros would include anything that did have a point.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:52 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by mors823
There's a thread for the kid in the FDT. Maybe there is some unknown reason for his existence and survival. The W. Bros would include anything that did have a point.
Everyone must have a purpose........

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:28 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

He is a hero in Zion...he helped in the holding of the dock, and fought[sic] valiantly...i think he will be an elder later in life...if they continue with their current form of government, of course...anyway, he was a pivotal step in humanity, for he self-substantiated, which is basically unheard of...theres something about him that indicates greatness, but i can't quite put my finger on it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:51 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Maybe he's an apostle or something like Simon. Or maybe they thought it was a bad career move to kill of Mouse in M1 and brought in The Kid out of fear of a flop. What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:14 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I liked that last theory better, but seriusly, the kid was ok, he was somekind of comic relief and played a nice part in zion's battle

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:25 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Sifer
Don't you mean a Stunning **** big grin

that was the joke i was making...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

redhotchilis2k>"Do none of you know what spoonerism is???"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:25 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

gotta love the twins...

i mean persephone's Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:22 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Persephone's BANANA???!!!

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:34 AM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:17 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

What the f**k? ...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Korri, re-read the post above mine

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:30 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i did.....im confussed

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:22 PM
Real
I have more tech than you

this is still boring, i liked everything there is, there is nothing that i didnt like, n there never will be anything matrix not to like, even if it is underappreciated or overrated, i will still enjoy everything matrix.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:47 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kalantiaw said "I mean Persephone's..." then had a smiley of a dancing banana. Get it?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:49 PM