KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Call Of Cthulhu

Call Of Cthulhu
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Call Of Cthulhu

Cyanide Studio’s Call of Cthulhu, based on the pen and paper RPG of the same name.

quote:
Developed for consoles and PC by Cyanide Studio in Paris, Call of Cthulhu will offer an RPG-Investigation title, packed with psychological horror and stealth mechanics. Cyanide Studios brings to life a disturbing world that players will have to explore and investigate while Cthulhu, the Great Dreamer, prepares its awakening.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 09:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I can't wait till they show a gameplay trailer. I love Lovecraftian stuff. Definitely interested.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 01:53 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only Cthulhu related game that i played has been 'Dark Corners of the Earth', Decent FPS horror game

there's also another one called 'Magrunner' it may not have Cthulhu in the title but he's in it.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jun 11th, 2016 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'm in, been waiting on this one for a while now. It's been competing with another Lovecraft game called The Sinking City, though this one seems more promising for its stealth and horror elements. I didn't think it would be at E3 this year.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 06:02 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I can't wait till they show a gameplay trailer. I love Lovecraftian stuff. Definitely interested.

I always hated this because to me these are not movies these are video games. So the trailer should contain at least some gameplay.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only Cthulhu related game that i played has been 'Dark Corners of the Earth', Decent FPS horror game

there's also another one called 'Magrunner' it may not have Cthulhu in the title but he's in it.

I own that game as well, it was quite good.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 12:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Which one?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 01:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh the Call of Cthulhu one. I enjoy games like that. Another is Eternal Darkness on Gamecube. It doesn't specifically have Cthulhu though, but it is very Lovecraftian.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 01:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote