KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Omni-King vs IG Thanos

The Omni-King vs IG Thanos
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Doom is not "far above" Multiversal, rofl.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 05:39 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
My point is that the IG is clearly not multiversal, or omniversal, if it only operates in one universe.
Back in the day, the IG had no such restrictions. The one universe limitation only came about within the last few years. That's why I keep making it a point to say 'classic' IG -- the 'classic' IG is also the iteration specified in the OP. thumb up

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Anyway, from what you're posting Galan, I would definitely give the fight to Thanos at this point.
thumb up

I have yet to see any Zeno supporters(especially carver) make a cohesive argument on his behalf. Things might change down the road, but from what I can tell right now, there's really no way the IG doesn't stomp. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 22nd, 2016 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Zeno isn't Doom. Doom is far, far more powerful than universe/multiverse buster level.

I'm trying to figure where you are getting this from?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Galan007
Back in the day, the IG had no such restrictions. The one universe limitation only came about within the last few years. That's why I keep making it a point to say 'classic' IG -- the 'classic' IG is also the iteration specified in the OP. thumb up

thumb up

I have yet to see any Zeno supporters(especially carver) make a cohesive argument on his behalf. Things might change down the road, but from what I can tell right now, there's really no way the IG doesn't stomp. /shrug

Well I know that the Marvel abstract power tier was all kinds of jumbled back then, but I'm personally not a huge Marvel fan, and haven't read enough of it in the first place to give a detailed analysis on the fight.

However, all we've really seen from Zeno so far, is destroying a timeline. That's honestly not that impressive. What is really impressive is that people like Beerus, Whiss, Vados, Champa, etc, are all more feeble compared to him, than Goku is compared to Beerus. Even though we've only seen Beerus at around 1% so far, he's still universal level, casually. Imagine what Zeno is really capable of, given that he can destroy anything, or anyone all at once, within all of DBS, with absolutely no effort.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how powerful he really is, lol. We haven't even seen Beerus get remotely serious, and we're like 70 episodes in.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:49 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Doom is not "far above" Multiversal, rofl.

Yeah, he is.

The Beyonders waged a war with Living Tribunal across all realities of the Marvel omniverse at the same time, and beat him easily.

Doom absorbed their power using their own weapon, Molecule Man, against them. They essentially ate the Beyonder's, and Doom accessed that power.

The IG couldn't beat Doom, but it could give him pause, which is more than a gang of Celestials or Eternity and Infinity could do.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 08:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And you're completely aware of the wildly inconsistent power levels of the Beyonders, along with the fact that it was Owen and Owen alone who possesses the power of the Beyonder Race, and he just gave Doom as much of the power as he seemed fit, correct?

The IG did not give Doom pause, at all. He stomped it. Easily. Far above Multiversal is Current Owen or PR Beyonder. Not God Doom.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 08:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Not really that inconsistant. The only showing remotely inconsistant was one being transmutated into a tree. Starbrand self destructed, which could be well within a Starbrands ambigious power.

And what comic book power "don't" have low showings. May as well bring up LT failing to kill Protege or Korvak.

On average, they killed the Marvel Omniverse, and every top abstract in it.

And Doom tapped that same power. There's no reason to believe Owen "limited" Doom, up until he decided Reed would be better suited for the power.

And T'challa definately slowed Doom down. Doom groaned in pain, and it took longer than it did to kill, say, Scott/Phoenix.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Pretty sure the detonation of some hundred thousand universes was enough to kill them as well. Thor, Hyperion, and Starbrand were going toe to toe with them. That's inconsistent.

The difference is that they have many lows as highs. It's not like they ****ed up here and there, after their slaughtering of the LT, all of their feats were low.

And there's no reason to believe that Owen gave Doom the absolute entirety of his power. Hell, the fact you believe the IG slowed Doom down/challenged him directly disproves that notion. You're essentially telling me:

Owen ~ God Doom >>>>>>>>>> 3 Beyonders > LT > IG, yet also saying the IG gave Doom pause. Doesn't make much sense to me, tbh. /shrug

When Doom got serious, he crushed T'challa. Because Doom is Doom, and the IG is something lesser.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 03:32 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I was about to ask if this guy had done something spectacular, because...well...he's fighting THANOS WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET... But apparently he hasn't done much at all, lol.

That said, Thanos wins with the merest pucker of his asshole. thumb up

thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 06:10 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Thanos destroys him.

The DBZ wank is real, nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96Q-ZzfJ4s

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 03:58 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Classic NES
Thanos destroys him.

The DBZ wank is real, nothing new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96Q-ZzfJ4s

Oh, absolutely. They were insane beforr Super, and now that they have a few actual galaxy/universal feats under their belt they're unbearable.

Newsflash, most comic book characters have the odd over the top feat. Genis-Vell killed the multiverse. By fanboy logic, Genis > all.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 01:12 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by cdtm
Oh, absolutely. They were insane beforr Super, and now that they have a few actual galaxy/universal feats under their belt they're unbearable.

Newsflash, most comic book characters have the odd over the top feat. Genis-Vell killed the multiverse. By fanboy logic, Genis > all.

DBZtards don't believe in outliers unless it's low ends which they dismiss as a "gag". cancerous fandom for sure.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 02:24 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Zeno cries and shits his huggies before Thanos hilariously erases him with a simple gesture

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 06:30 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote