KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Death Stranding

Death Stranding
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 03:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 12:53 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

From the latest trailer what i'm getting from it is, Having those babies they can go into the past

to do what....who knows.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 01:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Great trailer. Showed more than any of the others, and we even got a release date! I'd say this is probably my most hyped game at the moment unless the rumors of a new Splinter Cell are true.

PWNT

Old Post May 30th, 2019 02:04 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Apparently the game's website has a little bit more info on the story.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 07:01 AM
Impediment
Endless

I’m still lost as to WTF this game is.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 30th, 2019 11:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
From the latest trailer what i'm getting from it is, Having those babies they can go into the past

to do what....who knows.

Isn't the baby also to give you a reset if you get caught by the PT's?

Yeah I'm so confused but will be playing this day 1.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 12:00 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Just got the collectors edition of this, which is the first time I've ever gotten the collectors edition of anything. Don't let me down Kojima.

PWNT

Old Post May 31st, 2019 06:29 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Japanese trailer which has some extra footage the other one didn't have

6:05...which looks like a boss battle

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 10:19 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Nemesis X

Looks interesting. Hopefully, it actually make sense and isn't full of endless cutscenes like MGS4.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 01:37 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Visuals look kind of last gen, imo. The scene where he's walking through a field has pretty weak animations, and everything about this looks like something that could have been done on the PS3..

Good thing I don't care about graphics.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 02:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The hell? The graphics are outstanding.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2019 03:20 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Which last gen game has that sort of graphics?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 03:31 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think there is not nothing wrong with the graphics.

But I can see his comment regarding animations. The little fight sequence does not look that great.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 01:11 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Has there been ANY game play reveals for this yet? I don't even know what kind of game it is.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:19 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Has there been ANY game play reveals for this yet? I don't even know what kind of game it is.
Yes.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2019 06:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Yeah that recent trailer that was released.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2019 06:41 AM
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 09:11 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There's a peeing mechanic that Kojima himself at Gamescom confirms you can use on enemies

https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/19/2...ey-hideo-kojima

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 20th, 2019 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 12:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Walking Simulator: The Game

Looks like a snooze fest. Hopefully, there is some actual gameplay to this game and for whatever reason they've deiced to hide it.

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 20th, 2019 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 01:02 AM