KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Spider-Man (PS4)

Spider-Man (PS4)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

I don't think there will be any downgrade. They claim it will look great regardless of the console. The pro is in 4k and the PS4 is 1080p but other than that there apparently won't be any difference.

Also:
(please log in to view the image)

Thank god. That was something I was actually worried about. The arc in the swings closer to the ground always looked off. Looks like they put a lot of thought into attachment points.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 03:06 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I don't think there will be any downgrade. They claim it will look great regardless of the console. The pro is in 4k and the PS4 is 1080p but other than that there apparently won't be any difference.

Good to know

that was one of the things with the Pro or Xbox one (Yes, I know this Spidey game isn't coming to that), They might do a exclusive game that only works on those newer consoles models glad that they haven't done that at this point.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2018 03:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

[youtube]X3ricWI0KHE[\youtube]

Jesus that trailer went all out on the villains. I’m assuming that last villain is Goblin. God I can’t wait for this

PWNT

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 04:19 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Gameplay looks way more fluid then I expected finally you do feel like playing as Spider-Man!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:59 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Sorry for the broken embed above. I’m never on mobile.

And yeah, I agree. The movement looks like it flows perfectly.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this games is going to freakin' rock.. i can't wait to play

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope this game leads to more Marvel character's getting games, Would like to see a Thor & also a Iron Man game not that shite we got for movie tie in's

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 03:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

This looks really cool, it seems like they built off of the Arkham series combat formula, and added a Spider-Man twist.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2018 03:35 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I really like the tech suit for Scorpion and Rhino. Also there is new Shocker boss fight out.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2018 06:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

There's a new trailer out. The original suit looks phenomenal.

Also, the third preorder suit has been shown. I love it with the exception of the eyes.

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Jul 19th, 2018 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 11:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

calling it right now.. this will become my all time fave game

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Also:
(please log in to view the image)

Thank god. That was something I was actually worried about. The arc in the swings closer to the ground always looked off. Looks like they put a lot of thought into attachment points.

Not quite Watch Dogs level stuff, but there's been a reported downgrade to the graphics.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/s...s/1100-6461509/

I don't buy the dev's reasoning myself, personally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Still not sure if I should pre-order deluxe edition or the regular game. The base game is apparently 20 hours long, so it'd be nice to have the DLC, but who knows if I will still be playing it by the time they all are out.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:55 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Folks are bitching about missing puddle in this game.....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 12:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It isn't JUST a puddle that's different, and saying that it is, is disingenuous. There are several differences in the compared screenshots.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seriously doubt the actual game will end up shit just because of some puddle density and other things

Insomniac games are yet to put out a bad game thus far.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 02:07 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not quite Watch Dogs level stuff, but there's been a reported downgrade to the graphics.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/s...s/1100-6461509/

I don't buy the dev's reasoning myself, personally.
Yeah I've been reading about this. There is a really obvious downgrade in some screenshots.

The game will still be phenomenal, and I've only got a base PS4 so it doesn't really matter to me, but I can understand others being annoyed.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 02:25 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously doubt the actual game will end up shit just because of some puddle density and other things

Insomniac games are yet to put out a bad game thus far.

Nobody's saying it's going to be shit. They're complaining about false advertising of the graphics, which is a fair complaint imo.

It doesn't mean people won't buy the game. Hell, if I had a PS4 i'd get it.

Yeah I've been reading about this. There is a really obvious downgrade in some screenshots.

The game will still be phenomenal, and I've only got a base PS4 so it doesn't really matter to me, but I can understand others being annoyed.

Yeah, same.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 02:32 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The game will still be phenomenal, and I've only got a base PS4 so it doesn't really matter to me

Same here

i too have just the normal PS4.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 06:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So the first DLC planned involves Black Cat

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 04:17 AM