KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Spider-Man (PS4)

Spider-Man (PS4)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Companies releasing trailers for their later DLCs before the base game is even out. laughing out loud

The video game industry has certainly changed for the worse.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 05:34 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Maybe the base game is completely finished, So onto the DLC's.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Alright guys, just a few more days. Consider avoiding all Spider-man related boards, twitch, and youtube to avoid spoilers until you beat the game. We're in the home stretch, so tough it out till Friday.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:19 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

im buying on Saturday and cant wait to play..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Alright guys, just a few more days. Consider avoiding all Spider-man related boards, twitch, and youtube to avoid spoilers until you beat the game. We're in the home stretch, so tough it out till Friday.
Spider-Man wins in the end and one of his most famous villains makes a surprise appearance. You would never suspect who if his most deadly villains weren't also hugely popular. His love interest may or may not die as well.

There's really not much a video game is going to do to Shocker anyone who was even mildly familiar with the character. I doubt we're getting anything comparable to Pete accidentally snapping Gwen's shit up instead of letting her splat, and that was from a mediocre movie. At least that's how I feel about it anyway.

The real joy is Spider-Manning through a city again. Story is hopefully decent Spider-Man quality.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 02:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 08:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

People really doubted Insomniac?.....smh.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Trump Tower has been replaced in the game with the Rand Building (Danny Rand/Iron Fist). 🤣

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I found Doctor Strange’s house.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 7th, 2018 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:22 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This game is fun!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:53 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Damn is this game going to be on Xbox or just PS4?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:06 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

PS4 exclusive.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:31 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Awww

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:39 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Santa Monica Studio's congratulating Insomniac Games on this game and also one from Guerrilla

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica...3685967872?s=20

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 07:31 AM
Impediment
Endless

I was supposed to pick this up yesterday, but I had to work late.

I’m definitely picking this up today. I can’t wait.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:34 PM
Impediment
Endless

The game is amazing and well done. The cinematic scenes drive it home even more so.

I loved [SPOILER - highlight to read]: playing as MJ in the museum level being all stealthy and shit.

The one thing I dislike is the combat layout. I've been playing the Batman Arkham games since 2009 and I'm so accustomed to free flow combat that I'm having a hard time adapting. I need to practice more.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:42 AM
Impediment
Endless

The Taskmaster challenges are a bit tedious, especially on harder settings.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:27 PM
Impediment
Endless

I’ve finished every side mission available and am now about to finish the last half of the main campaign by defeating the Sinister Six.

This game is playing a lot like Arkham Knight and is very, very fun and challenging.

I thought that this thread would be more active, TBH.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:35 PM
Trocity

This game makes me want to replay the Arkham games lol. Can't wait for the DLC to start coming out.

Which suit is your fav aesthetically?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 07:24 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Impediment
I’ve finished every side mission available and am now about to finish the last half of the main campaign by defeating the Sinister Six.

This game is playing a lot like Arkham Knight and is very, very fun and challenging.

I thought that this thread would be more active, TBH.

Yeah, same. Maybe people are avoiding it to avoid spoilers like me. I'm have a fking blast with this game. I haven't platinumed a game since Bloodborne, and this will definitely be a plat.

Originally posted by Trocity
This game makes me want to replay the Arkham games lol. Can't wait for the DLC to start coming out.

Which suit is your fav aesthetically?
IDK why but the Homecoming suit looks way better than most of the suits in this game. The way it interacts with lighting, the textures, everything. It looks goddamn amazing. It's not my favorite Spidey suit of all time, but it's probably my favorite in game so far of what I have unlocked.

I'm pretty let down by the Noir suit though. It should have come with the trench coat. I also really annoyed by the lack of the Reilly Spidey suit (my favorite) and the Black Suit. I'd also have loved the choice to use web pits in game.

(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Sep 18th, 2018 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:54 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote