KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter

Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter

Fights in the Amazon jungle. Standard gear for both.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:07 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Kraven has already beaten Panther.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

You sure BP has never defeated Kraven ?

http://turboimage.info/up/a118a786e...f04559a3a8d.png

Or was that his son ?

Last edited by Facee on Jun 17th, 2016 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This would be a great comic if done right, but I doubt it could be done in todays Ultra PC Comic world.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:21 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How well would with level of weapons tech?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:31 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kraven has already beaten Panther.
*sigh* yeah, years ago, before he got his current upgrade and when he didn't even have his standard tech. Seriously man, that's like saying that because KGBeast beat batman back in the seventies, he can beat him again.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:40 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Facee
You sure BP has never defeated Kraven ?

http://turboimage.info/up/a118a786e...f04559a3a8d.png

Or was that his son ?

One of his sons or something.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by deathslash
*sigh* yeah, years ago, before he got his current upgrade and when he didn't even have his standard tech. Seriously man, that's like saying that because KGBeast beat batman back in the seventies, he can beat him again.

Not. Kraven.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not. Kraven.
wasn't it though? Back in the man without fear story arc, when he didn't have his powers or tech and he was filling in for daredevil. Or is there another fight that I don't know about?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:45 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

wasn't it though? Back in the man without fear story arc, when he didn't have his powers or tech and he was filling in for daredevil. Or is there another fight that I don't know about?

I would say yes seeing as how you got the KGBeast/Batman info wrong.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

In the Man Without Fear, it was Kraven, yup. Post-resurrection, unkillable version with a HF.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:52 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Upgrades like that rarely stick. If they did, Iron Man would be skyfather level now.

Panther lost to son of Kraven. Real deal would break him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:04 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by abhilegend
Upgrades like that rarely stick. If they did, Iron Man would be skyfather level now.

Panther lost to son of Kraven. Real deal would break him.
so what you're saying is that based off of a fight years ago in which panther didn't have his current upgrades or tech, you believe that kraven wins? More over, you've decided to completely ignore that panther is stronger, faster, and has better tech than he did at that time, and you believe that this is an acceptable way of determining a winner?
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would say yes seeing as how you got the KGBeast/Batman info wrong.
how did I get that wrong? Batman got completely owned by him in that story. Saying that kraven wins based off of a past fight in which panther didn't have his current stats, feats, or weapons is like saying that KGBeast would whip batman all over again in spite of Bruce gaining more feats, gadgets and experience since that point in time.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:21 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He was depowered in TMWF.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 10:42 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Love to see this battle done right in comics

I always thought Kraven should be in BP's top 5 villains list.

They fought in Marvel NY about 2 years ago i wanna say

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:35 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

they really should have met more. given the bump bp has been given recently (especially since the avengers/beyonder arc) i can't see kraven taking him any more.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Abby is a ****ing hater.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:30 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

BP nearly killed Kraven in his vibe suit.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:30 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
BP nearly killed Kraven in his vibe suit.

Kraven killed himself in Last Hunt, it was either one of his sons or some other doppelganger stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 05:37 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kraven killed himself in Last Hunt, it was either one of his sons or some other doppelganger stick out tongue

oh okay

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 06:09 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote