KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos

Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos

Well, here it is. A daring enterprise to built this bar way down on the bottom of this Gungan Swamp. There will tours every hour on weekdays around intricate tube systems that support this bar and they will allow any non-amphibian to arrive her safely without swimming or drowning.

Take a seat, a drink or a bit. Chat away, nothing's off topic. Let's go for 500 posts this time.

Yours untruly
queeq

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

smile This is nice..

Hope you don't hold the closing against me...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:14 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oooooo..I love the big kitchen. (Gundark carries in stacks of cookbooks)

Oh, queeq, Kevin Costner is at the back door....something about filming a sequel to Waterworld ????

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:26 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hope you enjoy the kitchen Gundy. I hope It took care of all the short-comings of the previous one. I wrote down all your complaints.

*slides a triple Maultini to Dim*

Here, on the house. Please don't do this too often, it's costs me an arm and a leg... And if you'll now excuse me?

*shakes hand with Kevin and together they walk into queeq's new office which is right next to Gundy's office*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:41 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark hangs her TPM one-sheet in its beautiful muted gold metallic frame on the wall over her desk in her office). Hmmmm....perfect. smile

Hey, who put all this paperwork on my desk ???? And right before the weekend ? I need a drink !!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:46 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*steps in for a sec*

Do you think Kevin can have a meal later on?

Oh and sorry about the paper work. I was pretty sure you wanted all ingredients in house before the weekend. I'm expecting a crowd.

*grabs two cups of Gungan Coffee and runs back into his office*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 08:49 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark grumbles under her breath and goes into kitchen to marinate chicken for quesadillas) Ah, queeq did order the fresh chipoltes. Cool. smokin'

(Goes back into office, puts on glasses and rolls up sleeves, takes long hit off large cold Glen Dagobah ale, tears into paperwork). Hmmm....I'll have to talk to finti about the music for jukebox. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

*queeq pops in again*

What time do you think we can have dinner? I'm having another meeting with Bruce around 8.30.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

How about 8:00 ? I should be caught up by then and you know the late night crowd will be rolling in by 9:00. You have a message from Carrie Fisher and the Blue Milk advisory board called, they want to give you a certificate of achievement. Oh, and by the way, the neon lights around the bar aren't working, you need to get them fixed. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:25 PM
finti

Finti is lurking in the darkness of the shadows giving all the celebreties way to much to drink. Bruce aint able to sit in a chair, Carrie is dancing ballet in the restrooms.
Kevin is just a wuzz he couldn`t hold more than two glen dagobah ale`s before he fell asleep.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:30 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey finti. Hope you like the new bar. Make sure you keep pouring. Kevin needs to sign a contract before he leaves, so give him another double on the house. And give Bruce some water next, I don't want drunk sharks in my place. It'll scare the celebs away.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2001 09:59 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bloody hell, I got soaked getting here.

Gundark, I'm being pestered by Gungans all the time. They say thatonly fish dishes are allowed in their swamps. Offends their Gods or something,otherwise.

I may try and placate them with the fish-slapping dance, but I need a partner.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 03:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wet? You should take one of the tubes down here. There are huge neon signs around the lake pointing towards them. You eyes haven't recovered. laughing out loud

Here have a drink, on the house. Finti?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 03:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I took the scenic route. I AM trying to liase with the Gungans, after all. Only this cheap Corellian rebreather gave out on me... it's a long story.

Get me a betazade.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 05:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Weekend and I`m stiil at work. What a bummer.
*Finti sneakes a glen dagobah past his boos*
psykesmile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 01:39 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, look, no one said I'd have to be a water rat!!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 03:46 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*sips her Maultini and has fun poking her fingers through the tavern wall.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 09:51 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

*Finti sips his glen dagobah and having fun putting Kevin through the tavern wallevil face

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 11:43 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Water rat ? And I thought I smelled WET CAT !!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

The gungan is so plentiful around here, its gonna be way fresher fried than the mon calamari. Now I need a volunteer to go out and harpoon me some gungans.....anybody ??? evil face

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 12:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey! They are PAYING me to be their representative, you know? No matter what planet you come from, it is bad business sense to eat the race that pays you...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 02:22 AM