KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos

Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Hey Gundy, I'm a RAT, not a CAT. RATcat, not ratCAT!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 04:12 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh, RatCat? Isn't that a ratty cat? Like when you say you're a Thunderbird, you can't be a thunder. You're a bird with the characteristic of thunder. So you're a cat with the characteristics of a rat, but a cat nevertheless.

*GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT*
Ladies and Gentlemen, the walls are quite solid but please do not play around with them. There are a couple of Sando Aquamonsters that nest here and I prefer to serve my guests dinner, not serve them AS dinner. Thank you and enjoy your stay.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 04:20 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No, it's nothing like that at all... queeq, please keep you delusions to yourself.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:08 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry Ushgarak...it certainly appears that we are attempting to share a food supply....depending on a certain point of view. laughing out loud laughing out loud But I'll be happy to make an appropriate substitute on the menu. May I recommend one of RC's favorites, The Rancor Burger ? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Well, RC, at least stand still for a minute so I can hit with a shot of this toilet water...hmmm, what's this scent..."WHAT THE CAT DRAGGED IN" ??? Oh wait, I read it wrong..."WHAT THE CAT WAS DRAGGED IN". Okay, much better now. queeq, how does that smell ? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:17 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rancor Burger? That must be a MIGHTY burger bun...

I'll have two.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Coming right up. With a side order of Vader's Tater's, of course. laughing out loud

Finti, get that jukebox working, will you man ?? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 05:59 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Perhaps if he throws Kevin into it? After all, this place may get an impromptu flooding if Kevin goes through the wall any more, and I'm damp enough already.

It's very authentic, this burger, isn't it? I didn't know I had to pick out the teeth. My compliments to the chef, anyhow.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 06:05 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Can I just get a Gungan Cheese Burger.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 03:18 PM
Dim
Creativity

*not listening, continues playing with the wall*

Can I have some Mynock fingers?...with Ketchup?...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 04:14 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*sits down at Dim's table*

Look, sweetheart, stop playing with the walls. You like a Goober Fish biting your butt?

*touches her hand*
Your wedding's going to be great. smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 08:37 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

But queeqer...RC's dead.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 02:13 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Huh?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 04:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

He's just pretending. I have inflated him already. In a few days he's as good as new.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 04:25 AM
Dim
Creativity

That was just his clothes..and I sent them to the cleaners...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 04:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

No, that was just to put you off. He's fine but he's quarantained for a week or so. Looks like he got a bad case of BSE, but for midgets that only temporary. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 04:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This place IS mad, isn't it? I think I'll have another drink.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 05:33 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark carries in a huge tray filled with steaming plates) Okay, I think I've got everybody's order here. Thanks for the compliment, Ush, you're alright, man. wink
BTW, Ush, if you want to know why RC is or was dead, go read "a tiny problem" and it will explain everything, including why I made him into frankenstein's monster. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dimmy, if you want to visit RC in quarantine, you'll have to put on one of those big stuffy white plastic suits with a helmet. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Where's finti ? I could use a stiff Maultini. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 05:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

is there an equivalent of a darts board in here? Not ACTUALLY a darts board, of course, becuase one bad throw and you've impaled a fish.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 05:52 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yeah, over next to the jukebox. Hope you're a good shot or you might lose that gungan deal. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 06:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll give it a go. I'll tell them I was practicing ancient Gungan fish hunting.

Besides! I'm notgoing to miss!

(Goes to play darts)

Incidentally, I stil need volunteers for the fish-slapping dance...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 06:18 AM