KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos

Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mind you, at least it's safe down here.I'm getting distinctly worried that Jedi Mercenary wants to kill me...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 06:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I wouldn't worry about it down here, queeq allows no weapons of any kind in his establishment. Except for his tommy blaster of course. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Okay, this fish-slapping dance has me intrigued, but can I ask if we're slapping the fish itself or slapping each other with the fish, and if so, where ? laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2001 04:53 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's alright! He's not trying to kill me after all! He was just having a bad day.

The fish slapping dance is... impossible to describe. You have to see the relevant Monty Python episode... it IS the other person you slap, but the whole thing is over in thirty seconds...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 02:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't believe I've never seen that one. But I'm a girl who'll try anything once !!!! evil face

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 05:45 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right. We need two small fish, one large fish, two safari outfits and some sort of bridge above a body of water.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 06:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

I brought the marlin, Ush. And the platform at the surface is almost ready. You bring the tow herrings and we can start the first instructional session. laughing out loud

*takes the tape with dance music*

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 04:28 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, here I am in my safari outfit....NO pictures, queeq. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 07:58 PM
queeq
Chaos

*FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH* *FLASH*

Copies anyone? $10 a piece. Sold at the bar.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well at least it was before I got slapped with a fish. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

Come on Gundy, let's do a test run.

*swings the marlin on his shoulder and enters the "TO SURFACE" tube.*

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:34 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

And who's gonna watch the bar ? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 08:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

The Drink'bot. He only works when finti's not around.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 09:08 PM
finti

*Finti kicks the drink`bot, hey I can handle these feeble individuals at the bar, what would it be to drink.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 10:12 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*queeq and Gundy return to the bar, Gundy's all soaked and queeq's laughing, the marlin on his shoulder*

Hey finti. What's up? And never mind the Drink'Bot. It doesn't really work, it just keeps people busy trying to get a drink out of it until you show up. Smart, eh? smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2001 10:17 PM
finti

Very clever queeq, very clever. RC have tried to order a drink for two days of that bot.laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 01:38 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

You know better than to trust a strange machine. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 03:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Alright,I'm here and... oh,you've already done it. Never mind, then.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 05:54 AM
Dim
Creativity

Drink 'bot always works for me...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 11:53 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well if you want a "mekanikk" to stare at you for an hour or so I guess it will work, if you want a drink Finti is the man. *Finti hands Dim a drink that will clear here nose for any snot and hair*
The drink is called a "Norse guide to the galaxy" you surly will see stars.smile

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 01:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark slips on her Joo Janta 2000's and puts arm around Ushgarak) Come on, Ush, I'll still dance with ya...hope you don't mind my boots squishing. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 28th, 2001 08:02 PM