KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos

Jabba's Underwater Tavern - your host: Darth Chaos
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, who am I to say no to such a generous offer? I'll get the tape recorder for the music.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 02:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*queeq steps into his office green with jealousy, slams the door and plays with the lightning coming from his fingertips*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 03:54 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Tape recorder? we got a fabulous juke box.
And I thought it was Xizor who was green!laughing out loud
*Finti puts on "Over the hills" with Led Zeppelin, dance to this one. Should make out some interesting moves, if anysmile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 02:11 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*queeq puts on his scuba gear and goes swimming, using the special exit in his office, out to catch more items for the fish slapping dance and to cool off*

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 02:33 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh really queeq, when did YOU ever ask ME to dance ? You always ask Dimmy and you know it. And Ushgarak is a perfect gentleman, hmmm....aren't you ?

Cool music, finti. Thanks. smokin'

Old Post Mar 1st, 2001 07:52 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

OK, maybe I haven't danced with you, but I've done just about anything else. Women! Never satisfied.
*shakes his head and puts his freshly caught fish on the grill*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 02:27 PM
Dim
Creativity

Haven't you two been doing enough dancing in that closet? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 05:31 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Can't remember we did that. Did just about anything else. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 07:14 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, queeq-darling, I just never knew you cared about me that much !!!! (Gundark lovingly throws her arms around queeq's neck) And all this time I foolishly thought you were after me for my stuffed slipper tail lobster, sauteed scallops in garlic and light cream sauce and grilled lemon pepper swordfish. Can you ever forgive me, me your number one Sith girl ??? (Gundark opens secret door to skeleton closet wink )

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 07:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errr... can't we have dinner first? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2001 09:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

*turn up the music, the lights to the dancefloor, brings out the twilek dance girls*

Ladies and Gentlemen... and RC laughing out loud

Party time, drinks are on the house, so is the food. Chaos rules for 32 years today, so enjoy his birthday.

Say it with me: QUEEQ ABIDES!!!!

Let the party begin.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Dressed in extremely gentlemanly manner)

May I have the pleasure, Gundark... when you're finsihed, of course, no hurry.

Uh... what was that about being a Sith?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.....you old fogie laughing out loud

I'll have the house special.....as always on the house!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:10 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*slides the house special towards Raz*

There you go, My Master.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You're the man, Queeq/Queeg. Such a short time, and such a good friend already.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:13 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

"My Master"? I could get used to that laughing out loud
Just call me Raz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:13 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*comes carrying a huge package*

*drops package on the bar*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEQER!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 05:18 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*A deadly looking green mist pools and forms in the center of the floor.*

*Rising up, tall and proud as the Spirit of Ratcat coalesces before the stunned patrons*

Greetings Queeq, I bring you Birthday wishes from beyond the grave. I will visit you no more.

*The Spirit of Ratcat dissolves away to leave no trace that it was ever here...*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 06:17 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEQ-DARLING !!!! (Your present is in the skeleton closet, you can open it later evil face ).

Wow, RC...I'm impressed, but I never realized how ugly that green suit really was. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 07:04 AM
Dim
Creativity

Don't critize the dead, Gun...they'll haunt you laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2001 10:50 AM