KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules kicks his way through the Hulk gauntlet

Hercules kicks his way through the Hulk gauntlet
Started by: Delta1938

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Hercules kicks his way through the Hulk gauntlet

Hercules is going to kick Hulk in the balls. Multiple times.

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on, and Herc gets no rest.

Gauntlet One

Savage Banner.

Savage Hulk thinking about puppies and ice cream.

Savage Hulk mildly annoyed.

Professor Hulk.

Savage Hulk enraged.

WWH.

WBH.

How far does he go, and how badly does each Hulk handle it?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 02:51 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

laughing this thread is gold. Herc shatters all of their nuts and moves on with his life.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:00 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hulk is Hulk. So one nut kick will destroy them all

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk is Hulk. So one nut kick will destroy them all

Not all the Hulk's listed are equal.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 04:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

He stops dead at Savage Hulk. As time passes he loses. Herc can not beat the Hulk without PIS being involved.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:43 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

What's PIS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:06 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Surtur
Not all the Hulk's listed are equal.

Hulk is Hulk boo. He kicks him so hard skaar dies

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 08:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by hutchy1345
What's PIS
I can't tell if you're joking or not. For someone to have an account on here for as long as you have and not know about PIS is a little unusual. Anyway, it stands for Plot Induced Stupidity. It's basically when a writer ignores a character's mindset, intelligence, or powers to make another character win or do better than they should have in order to move the plot along or for the sake of the plot. A good example would be when darkseid fights superman and he completely forgets that be can control time, space, teleport, transmute things, summon an army, etc.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Stoic
He stops dead at Savage Hulk. As time passes he loses. Herc can not beat the Hulk without PIS being involved.

So, either you didn't pay attention to the scenario, or you think Hulk is so above Hercules that he'll be unfazed from Hercules kicking him in the groin. If the later, I'd like to see why.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 08:08 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Are you that bored?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 12:29 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by TheHulk
Are you that bored?

Yes.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 01:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was kind of hoping this was going to be a thread with Hercules vs Hulk but all Hercules is allowed to do is use kicks.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk is Hulk boo. He kicks him so hard skaar dies

If this were true then we wouldn't be identifying specific versions of Hulk, WBH isn't the normal power level for Hulk. Since if it is there is no reason to call him WBH.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Surtur
I was kind of hoping this was going to be a thread with Hercules vs Hulk but all Hercules is allowed to do is use kicks.

You could always look for and top a Hercules vs Hulk topic or make your own if you can't find one(or are just too lazy).

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:25 PM
carver9

Hercules does well against Hulk but in the end he loses. The only Hulk I would give him the edge against is Grey Hulk. Good fight though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by carver9
Hercules does well against Hulk but in the end he loses. The only Hulk I would give him the edge against is Grey Hulk. Good fight though.

Did you actually read what the topic is?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:29 PM
ShadowFyre

Really Carver? Good fight huh? No point asking if you even read the op. How exactly does Hulk win anyway?

WBH is the only one that may possibly not fall over. Everyones elses punted into orbit

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 06:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Delta1938
So, either you didn't pay attention to the scenario, or you think Hulk is so above Hercules that he'll be unfazed from Hercules kicking him in the groin. If the later, I'd like to see why.

Nuts are just guts. The Hulk has immediately bounced back from having his heart ripped out of his body, and this was in his weaker grey form. I never said that Savage was so much above Herc in any way shape or form, but without PIS to aid him, it wouldn't take the Hulk very long to overtake Herc's level of power, and begin to beat up on him. Mega Brick meets Ultra Brick.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 11:02 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really Carver? Good fight huh? No point asking if you even read the op. How exactly does Hulk win anyway?

WBH is the only one that may possibly not fall over. Everyones elses punted into orbit

Hulk wins by punching Hercules face off. He's stronger, faster, more durable and is the most powerful being on the planet. Hercules isn't ready for someone like Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 12:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hercules kicks his way through the Hulk gauntlet

Originally posted by Delta1938
Hercules is going to kick Hulk in the balls. Multiple times.

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on, and Herc gets no rest.

Gauntlet One

Savage Banner.

Savage Hulk thinking about puppies and ice cream.

Savage Hulk mildly annoyed.

Professor Hulk.

Savage Hulk enraged.

WWH.

WBH.

How far does he go, and how badly does each Hulk handle it?

laughing out loud wtf

This isn't a fight, this is a Homer Simpson's perfect movie.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 12:45 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Hulk wins by punching Hercules face off. He's stronger, faster, more durable and is the most powerful being on the planet. Hercules isn't ready for someone like Hulk.

Resident retard doesn't know how to read.

The only winner in here will be Carvy caressing for Hulk's balls after Herc destroys them

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 01:22 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote