KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Larfleeze vs. Thanos

Larfleeze vs. Thanos
Started by: Don Draper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Taking the Battery won't do much considering Larfleeze IS the Battery:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Despite spending billionS of years hoarding the Orange Battery, we ultimately find out that Larfleeze doesn't even need the battery at all. He literally IS the battery...

"You've somehow become an organic source of the Orange Energy! You're now a living, breathing, walking, talking power battery!"
http://i.imgur.com/3SgOyRZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5QHdJps.jpg

"Larfleeze is the battery!"
"I can feel it. It's true."

http://i.imgur.com/rlc3RGE.jpg

"His flesh, bones, and blood... Evey cell... The entirety of his energy field... All of it saturated with Orange Energy. Larfleeze has truly become a biological power battery!"
http://i.imgur.com/cMeyz4A.jpg

"Larfleeze is a living power battery now! Larfleeze is a God!"
http://i.imgur.com/MylAQJy.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 09:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I wish there was a decent respect thread for Larf.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 09:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ikr?

Scot! Make it happen. thumb up

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 09:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Ikr?

Scot! Make it happen. thumb up

It's in the works as we speak.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 09:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I wish there was a decent respect thread for Larf.

No need for that...Dc sucks...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:00 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Estacado
No need for that...Dc sucks...

But Larfleeze doesn't.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Larfleeze can call on his constructs, but Thanos can also call on the dead as seen recently. Thanos gets my vote.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic
Larfleeze can call on his constructs, but Thanos can also call on the dead as seen recently. Thanos gets my vote.

We've actually seen that in the Larfleeze series. lol

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:22 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Don Draper
Old Fashioned

"Despite spending billionS of years hoarding the Orange Battery,"

Jesus christ. how damned old is larfleze?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:37 PM
Don Draper is currently offline Click here to Send Don Draper a Private Message Find more posts by Don Draper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Don Draper
"Despite spending billionS of years hoarding the Orange Battery,"

Jesus christ. how damned old is larfleze?
He is SEVERAL BILLION years old:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 10:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like Larfleeze might have to slap a b*tch.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Zack M
We've actually seen that in the Larfleeze series. lol

I wasn't actually disputing whether or not Larfleeze could call on his constructs. I was just pointing out that Thanos could call on aid as well. Thanos on the other hand, called on so many dead entities, that he was able to match and overtake the Annihilation Wave in sheer numbers.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:11 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver's Brown Lantern Corps would murder Larfleeze in a single comic book page.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Don Draper
Old Fashioned

He is SEVERAL BILLION years old:
(please log in to view the image)
damn. that's unreal.

Originally posted by Stoic
I wasn't actually disputing whether or not Larfleeze could call on his constructs. I was just pointing out that Thanos could call on aid as well. Thanos on the other hand, called on so many dead entities, that he was able to match and overtake the Annihilation Wave in sheer numbers.
So Thanos only wins with a MASSIVE amount of outside help iyo?

what if I limit it to JUST larfleze versus thanos? No orange corps; no undead army?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:21 PM
Don Draper is currently offline Click here to Send Don Draper a Private Message Find more posts by Don Draper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes, Thanus needs to hire Brown Lantern Corps.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:22 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos ko's or kills him. There's also force block. He can call on the dead. He also resisted universal powers aimed at his destruction.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Don Draper
what if I limit it to JUST larfleze versus thanos? No orange corps; no undead army?
Taking away Larf's Corps is the exact same thing as taking away a GL's constructs. Doesn't make sense. The Orange Corps are a manifestation of Larf's imagination/power... It's not some random, one-off ability, like Thanos summoning an undead army or w/e. Manifesting the Orange Corps is what Larf uses his power for all the time. It is literally one of the most essential parts of his character.

That said, Larf still wins without his constructs... For reasons already mentioned.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:32 PM
nwg202

Is Thanos army of undead now considered a part of his power set like Jackie's darlings, MM's mirror clones or Magik's demons?

Last edited by nwg202 on Jun 21st, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 11:50 PM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos ko's or kills him. There's also force block. He can call on the dead. He also resisted universal powers aimed at his destruction.

When was the last time force block was usefully used on a named character?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 01:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
When was the last time force block was usefully used on a named character?
When it is necessary. He doesn't need to here to tell you the truth. Larfleeze isn't Thor with the power gem.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 03:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote