KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What song makes you feel good?

What song makes you feel good?
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

What song makes you feel good?

When I'm having a terrible day, the song 'That's all I need' by the Dirty Heads makes me feel better.

War Doctor

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 10:59 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, but you know what song doesn't make me feel good? The song "happy". F*ck that shit.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 12:24 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 05:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

"I FEEL GOOD... I KNEW THAT I WOULD, NOW..."

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know, but you know what song doesn't make me feel good? The song "happy". F*ck that shit.

Its so catchy tho...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 07:34 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The Donnas --Take It Off

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 02:47 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its so catchy tho...

I just hate it, mostly because when it was popular I heard people singing it all the time. I mean yeah I get why the guy is happy, I'd be happy too if I was millionaire.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I just hate it, mostly because when it was popular I heard people singing it all the time. I mean yeah I get why the guy is happy, I'd be happy too if I was millionaire.
Well, the premise of the song is that he's happy and trying to make others as happy as he is.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 02:17 AM
Flyattractor

This song.....

...at least it will until this summer.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 05:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Well, the premise of the song is that he's happy and trying to make others as happy as he is.

How DARE he?!? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

STINKY WIZZLETEATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 07:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

If I'm wanting a quick pick-me-up, I'd probably go to The Seer by Swans

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:28 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
STINKY WIZZLETEATS!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a great show. I also had a sega game based on the show and if you beat the game they sing this song at the end.

I always remember this show came on right before Are You Afraid of the Dark.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:31 PM
riv6672

The dark which you hate.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:25 AM
Flyattractor

Riv had a dreamcast.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 07:57 PM
riv6672

Whats a dreamcast?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:36 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

It usually depends on my mood, if I'm happy already, sad songs tend to make me even happier oddly enough, and if I'm bummed out then it's a bit more complicated, but no matter my feels there's one song I can't stand and that's
thumb up 110% this, I loathe that song, all it does is make me want to place a round of buckshot into someone's gut, I hate that song more than anything.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 09:39 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Yamcha
It usually depends on my mood, if I'm happy already, sad songs tend to make me even happier oddly enough, and if I'm bummed out then it's a bit more complicated, but no matter my feels there's one song I can't stand and that's
thumb up 110% this, I loathe that song, all it does is make me want to place a round of buckshot into someone's gut, I hate that song more than anything.
Meh, maybe its because that song never got overplayed for me, but I genuinely like that song.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 10:49 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Feel good Inc by gorillaz

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 12:15 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dreamcast dammit, what is it?!?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 12:29 AM