KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman vs. Wonder Man (h2h)

Aquaman vs. Wonder Man (h2h)
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Even pre flashpoint sub diego feat easily puts Arthur as Simon's equal in strength. He has a distinct speed and skill advantage too. The only thing Simon does have the edge in is durability.

Not seeing how this isnt a wash for Arthur.

Also pre FP Arthur took on WW, warrior Guy Gardner, Fire and a few other JLAers solo.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 02:54 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Pretty sure WMs taken on some big guns solo; just mentioning as i'm not actively looking for scans.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

classic Hyperion and WM fought, and their punches rocked a planetoid.

WM is really underrated.

Aquaman is unlikely to ever be compared to a Sentry-level character either as Simon was.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:59 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
A pyramid? Are you taling about that moodern day bujilding shaped like a real pyramid? Carver, why the dishonesty? There is a huge difference in weight between a real pyramid like the one Blue Marvel lifted, and a building. These two are roughly the same strength or perhaps a slight nod to Arthur. Then you have a huge gap in skill that Arthur has on Simon. Aquaman should literally school Simon in the ways of combat.

Pretty sure BM did not lift a pyramid. He partially lifted a skyscraper. I'd give the strength edge to Simon.

And this is what comet was talking about. This is probably way beyond any feat Aquaman has ever shown.

http://i.imgur.com/fACuhtW.jpg

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 25th, 2016 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:02 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hyperion punched him 20 miles and then drove him through a small planet they did sqaure off for a moment though.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:19 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

A pyramid? Are you taling about that moodern day bujilding shaped like a real pyramid? Carver, why the dishonesty? There is a huge difference in weight between a real pyramid like the one Blue Marvel lifted, and a building. These two are roughly the same strength or perhaps a slight nod to Arthur. Then you have a huge gap in skill that Arthur has on Simon. Aquaman should literally school Simon in the ways of combat.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11948644/11.jpg.html

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:58 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty sure BM did not lift a pyramid. He partially lifted a skyscraper. I'd give the strength edge to Simon.

And this is what comet was talking about. This is probably way beyond any feat Aquaman has ever shown.

http://i.imgur.com/fACuhtW.jpg

What??? Celey are you kidding me now? BM lifted far more than a pyramid, he lifted an asteroid as large as a state, which would indicate that he could lift hundreds of pyramids without much of a problem. Am I right?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:39 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Carver that was a building made to look like a pyramid. That isn't really the same thing as lifting an ancient pyramid. You can't even begin to compare the two in terms of weight. One is mostly solid while the other... well you get what I'm saying. Also where is the scan of Simon lifting it? Did I miss something?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

What??? Celey are you kidding me now? BM lifted far more than a pyramid, he lifted an asteroid as large as a state, which would indicate that he could lift hundreds of pyramids without much of a problem. Am I right?

I created his respect thread. And I wasn't kidding. He didn't lift a pyramid.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 06:03 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Simon takes this. He was getting the better of Thor in H2H, and actually does have feats of skill to his name, so it's not as though Aquaman has a huge advantage there. He has the durability edge as well.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 09:06 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Simon takes this. He was getting the better of Thor in H2H, and actually does have feats of skill to his name, so it's not as though Aquaman has a huge advantage there. He has the durability edge as well.

thumb up Yeah, i think thats been established. For non stubborn people at any rate.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 11:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hyperion was going to (and did) kill simon. that was barely a contest. all simon did was survive for a brief time so i certainly wouldn't chalk that up as any kind of feat.... he did beat abomination after a huge effort but that was about his best individual win. he once tried lifting weights set at thor level and couldn't do it so he's not thor. and he doesn't have a single feat that matches the sub diego feat and he's gotten stronger since then. he fought pretty evenly with hercules in dc who is typically seen as a peer with marvel herc. and marvel herc almost murdered poor simon when he was all in a rage.

it's no being stubborn at all, it's looking at both and seeing that this is pretty damn close in almost all areas.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 12:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I do see it as close, with WM having the edge. In a h2h fight.
Granted, i dont think of DC Herc as a peer to MU Herc, and believe WM has greater durability, and dont believe lifting feats are all that count in a fight.

I mean, Punisher can likely bench press more than Lady Shiva, but i wouldnt say he wins a h2h fight against her.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 01:27 PM
Decter

Close

But I'd say Aquaman

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 01:43 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pr... I'm sorry that I failed you... if only I had had my seahorse...

Aquaman is going to mind rape you into believing you're his pet seahorse. But he's not doing that so he can use you as his own seahorse. No see he is doing it so then, right before your eyes, he can purposely choose another seahorse that he finds superior to you..all in order to break your heart.

Afterwards the mind whammy will wear off, but you'll be left with this feeling in the pit of your stomach that you weren't good enough for Aquaman. You just got aqua-owned.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 25th, 2016 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Atlantean cuckold...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by leonidas
hyperion was going to (and did) kill simon. that was barely a contest. all simon did was survive for a brief time so i certainly wouldn't chalk that up as any kind of feat.... he did beat abomination after a huge effort but that was about his best individual win. he once tried lifting weights set at thor level and couldn't do it so he's not thor. and he doesn't have a single feat that matches the sub diego feat and he's gotten stronger since then. he fought pretty evenly with hercules in dc who is typically seen as a peer with marvel herc. and marvel herc almost murdered poor simon when he was all in a rage.

it's no being stubborn at all, it's looking at both and seeing that this is pretty damn close in almost all areas.

The feat wasn't in losing to Hyperion. The feat was making the whole mini planet tremble when they came to blows.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:07 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And it was quite a durability feat for Simon, too.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:09 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And it was quite a durability feat for Simon, too.

He did get owned by evil Bype. But yeah. It was a pretty good feat since he survived being plowed through the mini planet. Gladiator has done something similar to him and he's survived that. He did get pounded to hell though.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It was a pretty good feat since he survived being plowed through the mini planet.

thumb up

Don't see Aquaman surviving something like that...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 03:16 PM