KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Edge of tomorrow 2

Edge of tomorrow 2
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Riv is clueless as ever.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 12:32 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Robtard
Really enjoyed the first, just don't see where they'll go with a sequel if they intend on re-doing the 'time restart' angle again, which would make sense that they'd want to as that's what made the film stand out. Was a scifi Ground Hog Day.

I know people rave on that Groundhog Day is a classic comedy but I honestly never got the hype. It was monotonous to watch. The repeating scenes just for a minor gag pay off bored the hell outta me.

Edge Of Tomorrow was fun the first watch but it's a movie I'd hesitate to watch again because of the same factor as G Day.

Same with that Jake G movie & the bomb on the train.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 12:40 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Groundhog Day was a classic and very good comedy. Edge of Tomorrow was a really original film. Loved them both so it figures the nicompoop known as Bran Mak Morn takes up issue with it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Yes Quan, just like all your posts.

Repititious & unoriginal.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:54 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yes Quan, just like all your posts.

Repititious & unoriginal.
Blatantly false.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That or just not into Anime.

Anime sucks duck butt.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 05:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HelloLove
Love Peace & Spanking

Edge of Tomorrow is a brilliant movie - could have had a bit more about their relationship, felt a bit too quick and easy between them - but still great, can't wait for the second film.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 11:25 AM
HelloLove is currently offline Click here to Send HelloLove a Private Message Find more posts by HelloLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I think the original Manga had an ending that allowed it to continue on, but just remember bits and pieces from a friend's description. Makes me want to see and update of Blue Gender as a film.

Loved the first; I think I've seen it about six times now. Reminded me of Starship Troopers a bit with the fun tropes that they tossed in that kind of make it stand on its own, though it's the characters that pulled it off here rather than the little infomercial film clips. Definitely sci-fi done the right way.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 05:34 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Senor Cage
First one flopped. Sad, too, because it was one of the best films of that year. It doesn't need a sequel, either.

It didn't entirely flop. They wouldn't be doing a sequel if it flopped. BoxOfficeMojo

It's apparently currently titled "Live Die Repeat and Repeat." I don't like the re-titling to "Live Die Repeat." Edge of Tomorrow is a fine title, but whatever..

This is apparently old "news," but it's planned to be a prequel...

https://variety.com/2016/film/news/...ise-1201903415/

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 01:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh wow, this is still a thing. Sweet!
Thanks for the update.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 01:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Aug 7th, 2023 11:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Heard about this today. Pretty cool.

And man this thread is a blast from the past!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 02:05 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uneeded imho, the first was a great stand alone film.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 05:08 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed, liked the first, can also watch it again and it's still fun.

A sequel seems like a foolish cash-grab.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 04:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed, liked the first, can also watch it again and it's still fun.

A sequel seems like a foolish cash-grab.

^^^Couldnt care less; I just want more buff Emily Blunt.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2023 04:53 PM