KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Moonfall

Moonfall
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

You have to stop the moon crashing into the planet. It was an awesome game.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2021 02:18 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

So this makes Independence Day: Resurgence look like Dune

Somehow Haley Berry goes from Oscar winning actress to "I don't give a fůck anymore, just give me enough money and I'll do anything"

You'd swear someone just gave a giant CGI budget to the guys who make the Sharknado movies.

In other.. it was AWESOME!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2022 11:35 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So this makes Independence Day: Resurgence look like Dune

Somehow Haley Berry goes from Oscar winning actress to "I don't give a fůck anymore, just give me enough money and I'll do anything"

You'd swear someone just gave a giant CGI budget to the guys who make the Sharknado movies.

In other.. it was AWESOME!!!

I’m planning on watching this.
This is kinda like that girl you hook up w. just before the lights come at the club. I know what I’m getting into, and I’m ok w. it!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2022 11:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is this worth watching free of charge

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2022 11:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard
OMG, the Moon is falling!!1!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 12:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

So long as you don't mind saying in your head "sure, why not!" A lot then you won't mind it.

Like...the space shuttle just got smashed by a giant moon rock the same size as it but didn't immediately get obliterated?...sure, why not

The moon's gravity is going to suck all the oxygen off the planet but only 1 person dies from it then literally minutes later all the air comes back again? Sure, why not

We can launch the space shuttle in literally 28 minutes with a broken engine and all the ground crew having left except 2 guys? Sure, why not.

A super AI wiped put a vastly more advanced version of humanity in the past and they somehow never realised that they could've beat the AI with a simple EMP weapon? Sure, why not.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 12:56 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The movie bombed and i'm sure Roland Emmerich is gonna have a sook about it and blame the troubles on Marvel movies.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 01:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Kazenji
The movie bombed and i'm sure Roland Emmerich is gonna have a sook about it and blame the troubles on Marvel movies.

Yeah not surprised. It only opened here the other day and there was barely a dozen people in the showing I was at

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 03:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not saying the movie was bad because it bombed, Been plenty of good movies that have been in that situation too

but going by jaden_2.0 review sounds like its a ridiculous good time.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 03:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Pretty much sums it up.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 12:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So long as you don't mind saying in your head "sure, why not!" A lot then you won't mind it.

Like...the space shuttle just got smashed by a giant moon rock the same size as it but didn't immediately get obliterated?...sure, why not

The moon's gravity is going to suck all the oxygen off the planet but only 1 person dies from it then literally minutes later all the air comes back again? Sure, why not

We can launch the space shuttle in literally 28 minutes with a broken engine and all the ground crew having left except 2 guys? Sure, why not.

A super AI wiped put a vastly more advanced version of humanity in the past and they somehow never realised that they could've beat the AI with a simple EMP weapon? Sure, why not.

Oh, I plan on watching this at home and having a giggle when it's available. Just not going to the theaters.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 10th, 2022 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm looking forward to having some friends over to watch this clusterf#ck.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2022 06:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched this with a friend last night. It's awful.

Even by Roland Emmerich standards it's bad.

I give it a 4/10.

Old Post May 8th, 2022 07:34 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Awful movie. Awful fun!

Old Post May 9th, 2022 09:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote