KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Marka Ragnos vs. Anakin Skywalker

Marka Ragnos vs. Anakin Skywalker
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Over The Chosen One, the most powerful Jedi "of his generation, maybe any generation"? Who turned "one of the greatest Jedi in the Order's
25,000 year history, and an even greater Sith Lord"'s command of the Force into "a joke"?

I originally said Ragnos would get raped but the thread doesn't say which Anakin so just in case it was AOTC or TCW Anakin I sided with Ragnos

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:36 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

EDIT: ninja'd

Those are direct quotations [from memory, so potentially paraphrases] of the RotS novelization.

Anakin crushes him.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:36 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I originally said Ragnos would get raped but the thread doesn't say which Anakin so just in case it was AOTC or TCW Anakin I sided with Ragnos

The most powerful standard incarnation is always assumed.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I actually said RotS, the trolling needs to be a little more clever. smile

And end-of-TCW Anakin would still win.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:37 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

EDIT: ninja'd

Those are direct quotations [from memory, so potentially paraphrases] of the RotS novelization.

Anakin crushes him.
The ROTS novel is completely and totally irrelevant in every way.

There's nothing supporting it either way.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

And end-of-TCW Anakin would still win.

This is why you're reputation here when from 100 to 0 real quick.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It's canon, so it's its own support, kek.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:39 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

And jesus christ stop pulling the 'The Chosen One' card. As soon as Skywalker is getting beat, someone just says he's 'the chosen' and is granted a win. We get it, he has heaps of potential in the force and what not but he was matched by Obi-Wan in ROTS with the force. Pretty poor

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Please read the OP. This is the Anakin that tooled Dooku in like 15 seconds.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:40 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

@Ant, your substance-less, unprovoked sniping of me in every thread I post in has stopped becoming amusing and starting becoming annoying, and pretty sad, since I thought you had been working on your emotional difficulties. On ignore you go. thumb up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:41 AM
Jmanghan

Please read the OP. This is the Anakin that tooled Dooku in like 15 seconds.
Thats great, he still loses, and it wasn't 15 seconds, it was more like 45.

And he didn't tool him, the duel was pretty even until Anakin got Dooku's lightsaber.

There was no stomping there.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

On ignore you go. thumb up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VATFpAtn8M&t=3m23s (to end).

PS: We all know you're not actually putting me on ignore, kek.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 28th, 2016 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:43 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

EDIT: before your edit

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Thats great, he still loses,

Just disregarding a movie-novelization because you say so isn't an argument. Anakin's performance against Dooku was vastly more impressive than Yoda's, whilst Ragnos was weaker than post-Nathema Vitiate, who then grew stronger for 1000 years and was still weaker than Palpatine.

quote:

and it wasn't 15 seconds, it was more like 45.

Not from Dooku's dun moch.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:44 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats great, he still loses, and it wasn't 15 seconds, it was more like 45.

And he didn't tool him, the duel was pretty even until Anakin got Dooku's lightsaber.

There was no stomping there.

Dooku wasn't even trying much was he? I thought it said somewhere that Sidious told Dooku not kill Anakin and just disarm him or something like that?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:45 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ initially Dooku was holding back, but so was Anakin. Dooku wasn't holding back by the time he got destroyed.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:46 AM
Jmanghan

EDIT: before your edit

Just disregarding a movie-novelization because you say so isn't an argument. Anakin's performance against Dooku was vastly more impressive than Yoda's, whilst Ragnos was weaker than post-Nathema Vitiate, who then grew stronger for 1000 years and was still weaker than Palpatine.

Not from Dooku's dun moch.

Ragnos is above Dooku by quite a bit.

It's not me, its the rules of canon.

The books are canonically below the movies.

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dooku wasn't even trying much was he? I thought it said somewhere that Sidious told Dooku not kill Anakin and just disarm him or something like that?

Nah, to be fair, Skywalker did utterly butcher Dooku as per the novel.

Jmanghan

Guess G-Canon, C-Canon, all that shit no longer counts for anything, huh?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:47 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah, to be fair, Skywalker did utterly butcher Dooku as per the novel.

I don't doubt that. Anakin almost ****ed up Dooku towards the end of TCW anyway until he wrecked Anakin with lightning lel.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:49 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ragnos is above Dooku by quite a bit.

It's not me, its the rules of canon.

The books are canonically below the movies.

And the movie does not contradict the book's claim that Anakin dominated - you haven't produced any argument for how it does.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:51 AM