KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Welcome back, Jinzin.

Welcome back, Jinzin.
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Welcome back, Jinzin.

You lurker, you stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

How've you been?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wow!!! I'm hoping this is legit.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It is, just see his profile:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;userid=46364

code:

I'm desperately trying to get him to post, but alas, he's only lurking sad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:45 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Hope it's legit. His posts in a Venom vs Carnage thread is the reason I joint KMC years ago.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 08:23 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
I joint

REPORTED

PREPARE FOR JAIL, YOU SCUM

stick out tongue

----
Back to jinzin. He does come online from time to time, but his last post was in Oct 1st, 2015...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 08:35 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
REPORTED

PREPARE FOR JAIL, YOU SCUM

stick out tongue

----
Back to jinzin. He does come online from time to time, but his last post was in Oct 1st, 2015...
Oh SHIT! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 08:47 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're screwed.

Next time Raz visits this site (probably in 2032), he'll make sure to send your ass to the Vault or the Raft.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 08:51 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

You lurker, you stick out tongue

How've you been?

Good poster. An expert on ninjas.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 12:44 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

And on hairy midgets.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 12:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And on symbiotes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 12:06 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I see you, jin.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2016 10:35 PM
jrodslam

Thats part of the OG squad right there.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2016 10:50 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

It'd be so much easier just to PM him. He ninja-vanished again

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2016 10:55 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There's been a lot of cool people that have dissapeared for some reason... JaketheBank, Rage, Bran,D-Mills,...Big-C , Starscream....

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:37 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
There's been a lot of cool people that have dissapeared for some reason... JaketheBank, Rage, Bran,D-Mills,...Big-C , Starscream....

Lol...its obvious why Rage and Jake vanished.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Big C was f*cking banned, Damborg... but he still posts, you haven't seen his new account?

Jake, Dmills, Starscream... no explanation. Well, there's this forum legend that Starscream is being tortured in Sin's dungeon laughing out loud

Rage is still lurking, sometimes dropping by. Bran said goodbye to us in the off-topic thread, same as Phil.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:46 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Big C was f*cking banned, Damborg... but he still posts, you haven't seen his new account?

Jake, Dmills, Starscream... no explanation. Well, there's this forum legend that Starscream is being tortured in Sin's dungeon laughing out loud

Rage is still lurking, sometimes dropping by. Bran said goodbye to us in the off-topic thread, same as Phil.

I haven't seen anything as legendary from any of the suspicious accounts as what would come out of Big-C's mind yet though. laughing out loud

Could be...I do remember Starscream bragging about being a vigilante superhero though, maybe he actually tried it one day?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:56 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...its obvious why Rage and Jake vanished.

What's happened to Thor affected all of us...doesn't mean they shouldn't stick around more to see what you degenerates have to say. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:57 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I haven't seen anything as legendary from any of the suspicious accounts as what would come out of Big-C's mind yet though. laughing out loud

He's keeping a low profile, but that is CBC:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=149877

Could be...I do remember Starscream bragging about being a vigilante superhero though, maybe he actually tried it one day?

A heroic death

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:58 AM
CosmicComet

A lot of those guys fleed from Quanchi.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:44 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote