KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Starkiller vs. Count Dooku/Darth Malgus

Starkiller vs. Count Dooku/Darth Malgus
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate
I have to admit something. I don't think Starkiller can win this. I just didn't want Ell to be the biggest TFU wanker. sad

Good to know you aren't a next level retard, DD.

Just a simple "retard" fits you, with this riveting revelation. thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Petrus
Kek at the idea of Starkiller improving so much after his fight with Shaak to the point where he can take on Dooku and Malgus simultaneously and win, when he can barely go toe to toe with Vader as per TFU novel.

The copious heaps of circular reasoning in your post aside, his feats speak for themselves.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 09:23 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOL NOPE

they do win though

LOLYES

This is basically KMC debating lol.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ so why do they solo?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 10:13 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ so why do they solo?

Ok I'm on a car so shitty internet.

Dooku solos on the basis that Galen hasn't got shit on Dooku dueling wise, in FORCE Dooku has tossed cruisers with utter ease on a weakener Korriban, this while simultaneously ragdolling Skywalker pre AoTC, he is evidently powerful enough to raise the dead and conjure up illusions that make Anakin see his mother while at the same time he shield Granta Omega and some chick from the redirected blaster fire with a Force Lightning shield.

This isn't even touching on the fact that his TK VASTLY outstrips that of Savage - who later showcases ocw levels of Ridiculously insane TK, he utterly dominates Asajj Ventress who is also a skilled Force User. Again this is merely the tip of the iceberg.

I firmly believe that Dooku holds his own in Force and demolishes Galen in sabers.

I'm busy atm so imma get back to this later

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Not necessarily in agreement with you Fated, but am eager to see you make your case. smile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 10:51 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm sorry, not that this makes a difference to the fact that he would defeat either 1v1 or that he would lose 2v1, but is this Galen or Starkiller?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Dooku solos on the basis that Galen hasn't got shit on Dooku dueling wise,

He’s on par with TFU Vader, who I would put below Dooku as a duelist, but others may disagree. But even if the fight comes down to close quarters, Galen has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to mix in Force attacks with his dueling and to create space if he wants to.

quote:

in FORCE Dooku has tossed cruisers with utter ease on a weakener Korriban,

Citation?

quote:

this while simultaneously ragdolling Skywalker pre AoTC,

“Skywalker pre AotC”?

quote:

he is evidently powerful enough to raise the dead and conjure up illusions that make Anakin see his mother while at the same time he shield Granta Omega and some chick from the redirected blaster fire with a Force Lightning shield.
This isn't even touching on the fact that his TK VASTLY outstrips that of Savage - who later showcases ocw levels of Ridiculously insane TK, he utterly dominates Asajj Ventress who is also a skilled Force User. Again this is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Dominating Savage and Ventress doesn’t really impress me much given that neither of them demonstrate feats anywhere near Galen’s caliber. The only way you have a case for Dooku is if you can better cite and substantiate your claim for him tossing around cruisers.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 11:03 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah i will, today is my uncles bday and i need to celebrate the old mans day with family.

So I'll respond(actually respond) by tomorrow, if thats ok.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 11:06 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by The Ellimist
The copious heaps of circular reasoning in your post aside, his feats speak for themselves.

There's no circular reasoning here, friend. He improved to the point where he can barely go toe-to-toe with Vader, which is certainly not the level he requires to defeat two combatants on the level of Dooku and Malgus. He has great feats, and I think he defeats either of them individually, but we've actually seen him in combat against people like Shaak Ti or Vader, and there's no way [based on those encounters] that he'd be able to defeat these two together.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

@Ellimist
He's referring to Dooku's showings in Jedi Quest: Showdown.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 03:06 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote