KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Most messed up scenes in Anime

Most messed up scenes in Anime
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Most messed up scenes in Anime

As the title says.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 12:36 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Goku from when he fought Beerus before the art improvement

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 01:41 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Guts watching his pregnant lover be raped by his best friend because he's best friend wanted to become a powerful demon, and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:03 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think its the Rape of Ai from Mirai Nikki.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 02:55 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nah, that's tame af.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 03:37 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Bobobobobobobo. All of it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 05:00 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, that's tame af.
How could you not be shaken from that shit?

You could hear the bag over her head and the "squishy" sounds, its soul-crushing.

I was, and I saw all of Elfen Lied.

Oh, and also the puppy getting beat to death in Elfen Lied, yeah.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 05:18 AM
cdtm

Not really manga, but a webcomic based off manga art styles. Deserves a mention for being the definition of messed up..

Look up Nana's Everyday Life. Not a synoposis, read the thing.

Than see if you could forget what you read, ever.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 02:20 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Jmanghan
How could you not be shaken from that shit?

You could hear the bag over her head and the "squishy" sounds, its soul-crushing.

Be that as it may, there are certainly more harrowing rape scenes in anime than that ~10 second, off-screen snippet of flashback about a character we don't care about.

quote:
I was, and I saw all of Elfen Lied.

Ah, great show. One of the first anime I watched--was like 11 years old, though, so I wasn't quite prepared for it.

Still, if that's the case, I'd argue Mayu being repeatedly molested by her stepfather should be at least as bad as the rape of Ai. erm

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 03:26 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by cdtm
Not really manga, but a webcomic based off manga art styles. Deserves a mention for being the definition of messed up..

Look up Nana's Everyday Life. Not a synoposis, read the thing.

Than see if you could forget what you read, ever.

sad

You didn't mention it was an Elfen Lied spinoff... Poor mama...

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jul 1st, 2016 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 06:06 AM
cdtm

I still say Grave of the Firefly's hits you harder then just about anything else. Bcause it's just realistic enough to register, unlike the over the top angsty stuff like EL..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:00 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Every part of DBZ is practically a crime against humanity.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 08:32 PM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Deronn_solo

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 10:00 PM
NemeBro

I still say Grave of the Firefly's hits you harder then just about anything else. Bcause it's just realistic enough to register, unlike the over the top angsty stuff like EL..
thumb up

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 10:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Deronn_solo

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up
thumb down

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 10:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Be that as it may, there are certainly more harrowing rape scenes in anime than that ~10 second, off-screen snippet of flashback about a character we don't care about.

Ah, great show. One of the first anime I watched--was like 11 years old, though, so I wasn't quite prepared for it.

Still, if that's the case, I'd argue Mayu being repeatedly molested by her stepfather should be at least as bad as the rape of Ai. erm

Its not the situation, its the circumstances and how it comes across.

They tried to make Mayu's pasts heart-wrenching but I just didnt feel it.

This poor girl got raped, and she couldn't do a thing about it, the evil from those damn bully girls that got her raped, the action of the guy killing them all, and trying to ****ing kill himself because he couldn't protect her, and her stopping him, saying she'll take his pain away.

He loves her so much but he couldn't protect her, there was nothing either of them could do.

You can tell how horribly they were both affected by the act.

Mayu just says "No", and runs off.

She never got that chance, or that choice.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 05:38 AM
Jmanghan

You havd to understand, when a guy rapes a girl, its not only stealing her body, and soul.

You're stealing her freedom, her happiness, and ruining her life for your own sexual gratification.

Especially in the English Dub, while the scene is ****ed up, it just doesn't grip you as much as Ai getting raped does. It didn't affect me that way, anyway.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 05:41 AM