KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dreadnought vs Star Destroyer

Dreadnought vs Star Destroyer
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except I really could care less about this battle at hand. But if you wanna believe that despite Vader wanting the Falcon and its crew alive and the officers ignoring such orders and blasting the Falcon with high turbolaser shots, then be my guest. I'm done here.
That's irrelevant to the point you can't prove the lasers were less intensified or even lowered at all. But yes let's just agree the Vengeance wins and be done with this thread.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:22 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Imagine what the Vengeance would do to Star Wars fighters with its rapid fire phasers.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:22 PM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except I really could care less about this battle at hand. But if you wanna believe that despite Vader wanting the Falcon and its crew alive and the officers ignoring such orders and blasting the Falcon with high turbolaser shots, then be my guest. I'm done here.

Go ahead and explain how a turbo laser is taking out the Dreadnaught that can fight in warp speed with shields up.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Imagine what the Vengeance would do to Star Wars fighters with its rapid fire phasers.
Just pummel and decimate them. Star Wars fans like Nai have convinced themselves with nerd calculations that can't be proven that this isn't the case. Let's ignore the portrayals and calc out those damn asteroids. That will give me the answers I seek.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:28 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I have absolutely no problem with this thread, but why am I the one that gets caught by Bada for making crossover threads? Who's reporting me

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:30 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have absolutely no problem with this thread, but why am I the one that gets caught by Bada for making crossover threads? Who's reporting me
People really report you ? For ****s sake the board is dying and we don't need nerd drama curbing activity.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:31 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean, I've been caught like 3 times in the past few weeks alone on the crossover threads. And one time it wasn't even a crossover thread, just me going off topic and arguing another subject. Prior to these incidents, not once have I been banned or even reprimanded by a mod. Hell, I may be getting perm banned or at least banned for like a couple of weeks on July 1st. sad

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:34 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I mean, I've been caught like 3 times in the past few weeks alone on the crossover threads. And one time it wasn't even a crossover thread, just me going off topic and arguing another subject. Prior to these incidents, not once have I been banned or even reprimanded by a mod. Hell, I may be getting perm banned or at least banned for like a couple of weeks on July 1st. sad
I have no idea and didn't know this was even semi series. Why would anyone ban you on July 1 ?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Badabing
Very good. I will wait until July to start the bans. thumb up

I don't know, man.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't know, man.
He is joking.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:43 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I hope he is. smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I hope he is. smile
If he isn't it was nice knowing you.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I am become death. I'm sure I'll be fine. smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:48 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I am become death. I'm sure I'll be fine. smile
Post from the afterlife.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:49 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Oh I will. Though again, perhaps the raptor's claw will merely strike my heel, and not my heart. smile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:51 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
People really report you ? For ****s sake the board is dying and we don't need nerd drama curbing activity.

(please log in to view the image)

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh I will. Though again, perhaps the raptor's claw will merely strike my heel, and not my heart. smile
You have to befriend the raptor. Trust me it isn't easy he's a savage dinosaur but it can be done. There is hope. Pet him often.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:54 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

/strokes the raptor's scaly mane

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:59 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Says the nerd who made countless claims he failed to prove. Speculative, biased nonsense. If you make the claim the onus is on you to prove it not for me to disprove it. Debating 101.

Pardon me, Sir.
I did present proof for my claims. Instead of refuting it, you basically said "No." and that was that. I'm very sorry that you are lacking the mental faculties in order to understand physics, math or just stuff happening on a screen in front of you. But given that this is the case, you may want to refrain from "debates", because, apparently, you're inable to contribute anything to them and, hence, nobody appreciates your participation. thumb up

Iy is ironic when I say common sense somehow it isn't so common but here it is. We can tell by the suspense of the scene and the dialogue IMO. There's no direct evidence or anything alluding to let's lessen the intensity of our weapons here. I see your point but it isn't anything you can prove. So we go by what we know. The Destroyer fired upon the MF and it took multiple shots without significant damage.

You are correct, Sir.
The Star Destroyer did not lower the firepower of the weapons, that are shown to easily vaporize asteroids the size of the Falcon, when firing at the Falcon. Ergo the Falcon must have pretty nice shieldings in order to tank that kind of firepower.

Arguing in circles starts in 3, 2, 1...

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote