KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku vs. Exar Kun (sabers)

Dooku vs. Exar Kun (sabers)
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yes, but thinking a shit ton of people in TOR can one-shot Vader isn't something Beefs says regularly. You should just jump out the highest story of your house.

Not until you cop Future's new album.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't worry zoltan, I'll do a Kobe analysis mad soon. smile

Kek you've been doing Reggie vs PG for like 3 months.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:57 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

"Doing" smile

I've had it done for weeks, ngl. smilesmile

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:57 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Then die in your own shit for not giving it to me

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 11:59 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'll give it to you when I feel the want to do so smile

I'd do a Kobe-Jordan analysis, but that's too lopsided. Dominique Wilkins and Kevin Durant? Kobe and Wade? Dirk and KG? smilesmilesmile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:01 AM
cs_zoltan

It's hard to find a good matchup for Kobe tbh.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:02 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

:Mmm:

Peak Kobe and Peak Wade is actually an mad good. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:03 AM
cs_zoltan

Kobe rapes him like that girl in 2003 smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:04 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I don't know about that. Peak Wade was...something else. He peaked early tho smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:04 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
This coming from the guy who's crying over alleged "ancients win because pew pew magic pew pew". laughing out loud

So creating 100 sock accounts to come cuss the mods out, troll me, and just be a down right dirty troll is completely within the realm of "cool and collected and non emotional."

I am curious, why you have this attitude that whatever you say is better then everyone else. And that when you insult people for things you think they are doing, its literally you who is doing the very thing you are complaining about.

Now we can just blatantly call you a hypocrite, a liar, and a troll. Its like you dont even understand how dumb you are. Earlier you called me old, and Im at last 15 year younger then your crusty ass.laughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Jul 1st, 2016 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Beefy isn't actually that crusty, he just has a senile mind. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So creating 100 sock accounts to come cuss the mods out, troll me, and just be a down right dirty troll is completely within the realm of "cool and collected and non emotional."

I am curious, why you have this attitude that whatever you say is better then everyone else. And that when you insult people for things you think they are doing, its literally you who is doing the very thing you are complaining about.

Now we can just blatantly call you a hypocrite, a liar, and a troll. Its like you dont even understand how dumb you are. Earlier you called me old, and Im at last 15 year younger then your crusty ass.laughing out loud
oh look, it's the butthurt troll coming into another subforum to deliver another idiotic post before his biweekly 7 day ban thumb up

I can't figure out what's sadder; you being laughed at by every single person that responds to you, or you being too dumb to understand your own stupidity laughing out loud

Btw based on your math though, you're 17. If that's the case, then you're not mentally handicapped, you're just a social outcast teenager.

Last edited by MS Warehouse on Jul 1st, 2016 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 01:39 AM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What dont you get, you have been banned 100 times.laughing out loud

Your doing that silly thing again of projecting your reality of your CEO warehouse life on others.

Oh so you 32 and you act like a 12 year old after being banned? laughing out loud

I can't figure out what's sadder; you being laughed at by every single person that responds to you, or you being too dumb to understand your own stupidity of accusing others of the exact same thing you are doing.laughing out loud

Embarrassing.

Psmith

Biography Amazon Warehouse Owner laughing out loud

User banned by Ushgarak, for 7 days

Reason: Mod bashing after previous warnings
Auto-Note (Oct 26th, 2015 06:02 PM)

User banned by Ushgarak, permanently

Reason: Mass socking to avoid a ban

See: laughing out loudlaughing out loudEmbarrassing.laughing out loudlaughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=144515

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Jul 1st, 2016 at 05:34 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 05:19 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Exar's physical strength probably tips it, and given for his stamina he was capable of fighting Ulic for hours and an amplified connection to the force due to his amulet these are advantages that tip the scales in my opinion. Dooku has a poor performance with strength based fighters (Opress and Anakin both gave him problems), someone like Kun who can smash a wall of Beskar/crush holocrons/have the sound of their lightsabers echo for miles will wear him down over a period of time

Exar wins in a good fight

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 07:02 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

^fanboy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 07:39 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

How about a fighting style Dooku isn't even familiar with?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 10:53 AM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

LOL at all these arguments about how Sadow and Kun can only challenge RotS Sidious. They're both above him.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 12:59 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote