KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » DO SOMETHING!!!

DO SOMETHING!!!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh gotcha! Like a trademark kinda thing!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:17 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: ...

That's right!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:19 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Wow! For once I understand something! There is hope for me yet!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:26 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Schtick is a term we should all become familiar with. Once evryone knows what it means, explaining film charatcers is a lot easier.

For my role-playing friends (once we get that going again... seems to be astalled right now, and I'm dealing with Edna toniht), yor charatcers in the second role-play get to choose their schticks, as part of their template... this helps define them like film characters, you see?

Hope I didn't take any liberties at queeq's, Edna... I just thought the timing was good...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well I was kinda getting used to having you as my guardian actually!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:32 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I thought you fired me... whatever. We make a great couple.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:33 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Maybe we do. I dont know. Im tired! I have a big day tomorrow and need my beauty sleep. Unlike you, I prefer to go to snuggle up in my nice comfy bed but I fear at this rate I will drop off before I reach it!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wouldn't DREAM of keeping you from your beauty sleep... you know the score with me, I'll stick around for a while... good night then, my dear... we'll see how things work out in the new bar.

This will be worth the wait...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:40 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Such Naive optimism!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:42 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'd rather you put it down to my Jedi sense...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:43 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Ah but do your senses deceive you young jedi?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My feelings are clear in this matter...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:46 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

This is getting tedious! Im off to bed! Have a nice time tiring yourself out wont you! May not be on tomorrow night. It depends how things go on my test! I'll look forward to the opening celebrations for the new bar! I'll see what I can dig out of my files for the occassion!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We'll all be waiting... good luck on the test...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 04:50 AM