KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)

quote:
A sequel, currently being developed by EA DICE and Motive Studios, is set to be released in 2017.

I hope we get ep 7 characters

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 02:15 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Stuff em after how they handled the first Star Wars: Battlefront

better off sticking with the one from 2005.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 02:18 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

so soon? wtf

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 07:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

they should skip this and just make jedi and sith games for ps4 and xbox one

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's gonna be another Fifa/Madden. The same base game year after year, with stuff tacked on in each new instalment, and an "upgrade" every 4 or 5 years.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Gross.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Unless Bioware makes another KOTOR will I ever buy a Star Wars game off EA. Battlefront is dead, this I'm feeling.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 8th, 2016 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 04:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

F**k Battlefront. Seriously, they can go screw themselves. What a waste of money that game was. Never buying another Battlefront game after that last one.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 12:52 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ As i said earlier better off sticking with the one from 2005, At least that one had more content with it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 12:54 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

But, it shouldn't have been $60.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 01:35 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

Actually, the gameplay isn't that fun. Gameplay is very bland and the progression is a joke. The complete lack of single player offline modes is a tragedy and the fact they think they're going to sell a sequel to this shit is insulting to the intelligence. Anyone who buys the sequel to this deserves to be flogged. I'm ashamed I bought the first one; but I'll not make the same mistake twice.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:02 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Fun is subjective term. You might not find it fun but Jmanghan does. No way you can argue either way.

Your other points are valid though but I guarantee if DICE puts out a trailer similar to Battlefield 1 and it shows a SP campaign, people will probably will buy even though they could of said something very similar.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:03 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Jmanghan
The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

Regardless of price, the problem was it looked like an unpresentable, skeletal husk of a game without the all DLC, season passes, etc.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 04:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I hate that you have to buy the season pass for some of the DLC

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 07:34 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Regardless of price, the problem was it looked like an unpresentable, skeletal husk of a game without the all DLC, season passes, etc.
I.E. a ripoff. I've NEVER been as disappointed in a game as I was with Battlefront, especially after its predecessors. The original Battlefront 1 and 2 are LEAGUES better and it's not even close.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 01:38 PM
steverules_2

Despite how you feel about the game you can't deny that the maps look amazing, the graphics for it are AMAZING

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 06:22 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don't understand the surprise and shock about this. I mean, when you bought Battlefront 3 you basically told EA with your wallet: "EA Games, please **** me in my ass. EA games, I want to pay for content that's a quarter in size of what I got in the previous installment 10 years, ago for nearly double the price!"

Annual/bi-annual assrapings is just EA giving you what you all asked for.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Jul 9th, 2016 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 06:48 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Feels good to be a smart young lass who didn't buy the first game because I did my research and knew it wouldn't be worth the money.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 11:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yep.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 03:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

But I wonder how many people who bought Battlefront 3 were hardcore gamers. I always thought it was casual people who bought them all.

I love Battlefield and the one coming out this year is one of the most anticipated games I want to play this year and I didn't even buy Battlefront 3. Hell, I even loved Battlefield 4 which a lot of people didn't like.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 03:15 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote