KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ancient Sith vs New Jedi Order

Ancient Sith vs New Jedi Order
Started by: BazookaMaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BazookaMaster

Ancient Sith vs New Jedi Order

jedi team:
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Jacen Solo, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, Jaina Solo, Saba Sebatyne, Mara Jade, Corrun Horn, Kenth Hamner, Leia, Anakin Solo, Jaden Korr, Trasina Lobi

ancient sith:
Ajunta Pall, Sorzus Syn, Remulus Dreypa, Xoxaan, Karness Muur, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Marka Ragnos, Ludo Kressh, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun

Sabers only
All out
All of them vs DE Sidious, Yoda, Valkorion and Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:21 AM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Jedi team slaughters.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:32 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's pretty much just hype vs feats. Jedi win

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:37 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, can get I a starting distance?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:38 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Jedi team slaughters.

are you new account for gid3on from comicvine

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:38 AM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Actually, can get I a starting distance?

15 foots

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:39 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm yeah the Jedi team > sith team in sabers. Bigger starting distance sith dominate

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:40 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Hmm yeah the Jedi team > sith team in sabers. Bigger starting distance sith dominate

Not with Luke there lol.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:48 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the sith sorcerers there combined can beat Luke.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:00 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Not with everyone else. And 15 feet really isn't that long.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:12 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know. That's why I said with a bigger starting distance. 15 feet away Jedi win

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:13 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Sorry I misread that, but I still think Luke + Kyp + Jacen pack too much power for that to be an issue.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:41 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's assume Kun and Hord go off and do the Saber work with 3 or 4 Jedi and the rest attacks the sorcerers. Given a large enough starting distance I admit that Luke and Jacen would do well (not totally sold on Kyp) but Sadow, Kressh, Ragnos, Muur etc. all together can take Luke and Jacen right? And I'm sure someone with the hype of Hord and the skill of Kun can take down at least 2 or 3 Jedi

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 03:47 AM
Jmanghan

Luke, Jaina, and Jacen are literally the only real threats on the Jedi Side, EVERYONE else gets slaughtered.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

In sabers only, the Jedi pretty much murderstomp. Sith die one after the other.

In all out, the Jedi win, but they suffer immense loses. I see about 4 of them standing after the fight.

All of them vs. the team? Valkorion solos smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 04:35 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Not with everyone else. And 15 feet really isn't that long.
Luke can't stomp the strongest person on the Sith team, in sabers, or in force.

Its gonna be a grueling battle for him, maybe mid-diffculty.

There are too many weak-ass people on the Jedi Team, and too many powerhouses on the Sith team.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Who is Luke not going to stomp in sabers? Exar Kun?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:04 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, looking at it there are some real losers on the Jedi team.

Pall, Nadd, Muur, Hord and Kun are all very high-tier Sith, with Sadow + Ragnos being solid as well and the rest still being legends in their own right.

Meanwhile Luke, Kyp, Jacen and Jaina are stand outs for the Jedi with the rest being decent to poor.

The Sith have no-one on Luke's level, but quite a few that can go some rounds with him. They're perhaps overall the superior team but Luke is really dang good.

Jedi take sabers.
Sith probably edge it for all out.
They crush Valkorion's team though.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Given how Luke can ragdoll Caedus, I don't see anyone on the sith team giving him rounds.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:13 PM
Jmanghan

I'd put Ragnos, Muur, and possibly Hord over Caedus in force, maybe.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 07:14 PM