KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » If you had to pick, which continuity would you choose?

If you had to pick, which ccontinuity would you choose?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Legends 14 73.68%
New canon 5 26.32%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

If you had to pick, which continuity would you choose?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I did. The universal attitude is that tfa is a rehash of anh. It doesn't have to be 100% similar. It can be 80% similar and be called a rehash. And it's pretty universal that tfa doesn't compare to anh.. Now stop crying because you liked such a stupid movie.
I think for myself so I don't care if everyone on the planet said so I march to the beat of my own drum. It wasn't stupid but continue to hate it and ignore that it's an opinion not a fact.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:13 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So because TFA didn't copy ANH line for line scene for scene, that somehow negates it being a rehash?

Jeez the bandwagon boy is truly confused. Abrams himself didn't even deny it was a rehash, and justified it being so Lol

And since Bandwagon boy already admitted he was Disappointed in the film, he's clearly just arguing out of a confusion due to his preemptive bandwagon jump not really working out the way it was supposed to.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I found that really jarring..

"Like yeah! We finally have a new government in place!"

"Hey what's that?"

BOOM!

So all that time and effort, fighting the GE and establishing a new government entirely for nothing.

It was Abrams way of making the political climate back to almost the same position it was at back in the OT.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jul 10th, 2016 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So because TFA didn't copy ANH line for line scene for scene, that somehow negates it being a rehash?

Jeez the bandwagon boy is truly confused. Abrams himself didn't even deny it was a rehash, and justified it being so Lol

And since Bandwagon boy already admitted he was Disappointed in the film, he's clearly just arguing out of a confusion due to his preemptive bandwagon jump not really working out the way it was supposed to.

It was Abrams way of making the political climate back to almost the same position it was at back in the OT.
It copied as did ANH. I never said it didn't but I for one was definitely more entertained for TFA than ANH. It wasn't the best but it was the best start to a trilogy and I loved Snoke. Kylo had his moments as well already eclipsing Vader in evil IMO.

You hated the film I didn't. It's as simple as that, Abrams hater.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 11:26 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Lol, now we are haters.. Ok irrational fanboy, enjoy your awful taste in movies thumb up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:06 AM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol, now we are haters.. Ok irrational fanboy, enjoy your awful taste in movies thumb up
You come across as one since you declared your opinion to be a fact. Quit letting this movie dictate your life.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:07 AM
The_Tempest

honestly tfa sucked imo, Beef's right on this one.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:10 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by quanchi112
You come across as one since you declared your opinion to be a fact. Quit letting this movie dictate your life.
oh cute, now youre parroting my insults because you're butthurt. That's pretty damn obvious laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:12 AM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The_Tempest
honestly tfa sucked imo, Beef's right on this one.
It is still an opinion even if it's a popular one.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

oh cute, now youre parroting my insults because you're butthurt. That's pretty damn obvious laughing out loud
This movie really raped your mind. I guess Kylo raped you as well with the force.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:17 AM
MS Warehouse

This movie really raped your mind. I guess Kylo raped you as well with the force.
oh that's adorable. Butthurt followed by adolescent insults laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

oh that's adorable. Butthurt followed by adolescent insults laughing out loud
Admit to me here and now that your opinion isn't a fact and I may let you walk away.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:21 AM
MS Warehouse

Admit to me here and now that your opinion isn't a fact and I may let you walk away.

Embarrassing yourself with your emotional butthurt isn't you letting me walk away, but good try thumb up

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 12:51 AM
Zenwolf

I realize that but it was so.....like...what. I mean all the Emperor did in ANH was just dissolve the Senate. TFA, just blew up a whole government.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Embarrassing yourself with your emotional butthurt isn't you letting me walk away, but good try thumb up
Projecting your time of the month onto me is priceless, psmith. Get over the fact you're wrong.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 01:38 AM
MS Warehouse

Projecting your time of the month onto me is priceless, psmith. Get over the fact you're wrong.

That's cute, keep repeating me to make yourself feel better about your hilariously poor taste in movies.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Iyo but mine is clearly different. You're upset I called you out on your bs. You're a very insecure and weak person tbh.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:20 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I realize that but it was so.....like...what. I mean all the Emperor did in ANH was just dissolve the Senate. TFA, just blew up a whole government.

It essentially makes the Resistance the Rebel Alliance instead of a rogue faction. If the New Republic stayed around, there would be two governments and an "rogue" group instead of the Empire(pretty much) an the Rebels(definitely). Can't have all these bumps an uneven surfaces when making pottery.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:27 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It had to. They didn't want a Republic. That would just be too Prequelish.

They wanted a Resistance against an Empire type thing again aka the OT.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It had to. They didn't want a Republic. That would just be too Prequelish.

They wanted a Resistance against an Empire type thing again aka the OT.

Ya I know.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Disney ignoring just about everything in the PT should be expected at this point. I'm with Thor on this one. They've obviously been trying to distance themselves from it and anything in it, aside from what we see in Rebels.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 04:30 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote