KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 116 117 [118] 119 120 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
It has always been silly on both sides. Any business should have the right to put who they want in the roles they want. People complaining about the race of any of these characters while not focusing on their actions is silly racism. Basing everything off of conjecture and just being silly people in general. The film did great and will destroy rogue one but I didn't hear anyone say that movie failed. Biased, emotionally weak people upset at reality. Their false narrative is so hilariously misguided and just worthless conjecture. If they don't like Star Wars they don't have to watch it. It's really simple.

I don't think anyone can say this movie is a failure. It is not. That part is not even up for debate.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I never said I just want to see more white people. I just don't want forced diversity.
Disney has the right to put whoever the **** they want in the films. You have a right to support it or reject it. You hated the film now shut the **** up. I see no point in you continuing to cry over your feelings.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I don't think anyone can say this movie is a failure. It is not. That part is not even up for debate.
We still see posters pretending it failed. It's laughable.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disney has the right to put whoever the **** they want in the films. You have a right to support it or reject it. You hated the film now shut the **** up. I see no point in you continuing to cry over your feelings.

Lol but nobody is crying over it. I'm stating an opinion about forced diversity. Nobody said they do not have the right to cast who they want, that's a narrative you just made up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We still see posters pretending it failed. It's laughable.

I'd be curious to hear arguments from these people on how it is a failure. Unless the movie secretly cost like a billion dollars to make, which would be weird.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol but nobody is crying over it. I'm stating an opinion about forced diversity. Nobody said they do not have the right to cast who they want, that's a narrative you just made up.
So if they have the right to do so then either support the film or don't. Money will always decide how a franchise proceeds going forward since that's the objective of any company. You care way too much about how many women are in this. Was Hillary snuck in here ? Is that why you're so riled up ?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'd be curious to hear arguments from these people on how it is a failure. Unless the movie secretly cost like a billion dollars to make, which would be weird.
Comparing it to TFA. They don't do the same with Rogue One and ignore the time gap and the hype surrounding the first film that was TFA exclusive.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So if they have the right to do so then either support the film or don't. Money will always decide how a franchise proceeds going forward since that's the objective of any company. You care way too much about how many women are in this. Was Hillary snuck in here ? Is that why you're so riled up ?

I never said I care that women were in this lol. I have no problem with female characters. I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, for example.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Comparing it to TFA. They don't do the same with Rogue One and ignore the time gap and the hype surrounding the first film that was TFA exclusive.

Well not doing as well as the first one doesn't make it a failure.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I never said I care that women were in this lol. I have no problem with female characters. I really enjoyed Wonder Woman, for example.
Then quit bitching about diversity. Any person who bases a movie on the genders and the races of the cast is a snowflake.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well not doing as well as the first one doesn't make it a failure.
No shit. They are just upset because they didn't like the film.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then quit bitching about diversity. Any person who bases a movie on the genders and the races of the cast is a snowflake.

I have no problem with a diverse cast either lol, I merely said I had issues with forced diversity. This does not mean I will dislike a movie if there was forced diversity though. Since I agree, anyone who dislikes a movie or tv show because it does or does not have people of a certain race or gender is a snowflake.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I have no problem with a diverse cast either lol, I merely said I had issues with forced diversity. This does not mean I will dislike a movie if there was forced diversity though. Since I agree, anyone who dislikes a movie or tv show because it does or does not have people of a certain race or gender is a snowflake.
Ok I heard you now enough. I don't want to hear about your feelings anymore.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok I heard you now enough. I don't want to hear about your feelings anymore.

What you want is irrelevant. But I agree there is nothing left to say.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

What you want is irrelevant. But I agree there is nothing left to say.
Stfu.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:15 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Nephthys
If you're watching a SW movie and the thing that's pissing you off is the characters skin colour and genders aren't all the same, that's when you know you're a dick.
You looked at what Surtur and I said and THAT's what you think we're saying? You're a ****ing idiot.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:23 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, it is still possible this movie could earn as much as TFA did. How long did it take TFA to earn its 2 billion?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:24 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, the only thing we really need for True Diversity is different flavors of white people.

Don't you think this is racist?

Grouping a very diverse set of people underneath just "white people" and then pretending, with mockery, that it is not true diversity to have a diverse cast of people who might be labeled as "white" by some?

If you think All Irish are exactly the same as All Italians, because some labels group them under "white", that's racist as f*ck.

Your rhetoric falls flat, here, when held up under the same standards of Social Justice scrutiny that you're trying to peddle.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You aren't a fan of Star Wars. It's fine.

If I wasn't a "Fan" I wouldn't care.

And some more reviews by guys who make it funny to point out SJW Wars BullShit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 07:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Anyways, it is still possible this movie could earn as much as TFA did. How long did it take TFA to earn its 2 billion?

Possible yes but highly unlikely since it didn't nearly made as much money as TFA during the same time, even though it lacks competition. However, I would add another 50-80 Millions for the next 4-5 Months and another 120-180 once it's released in China. So it is extremely successful. It will be interesting to see how Episode 9 fares.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 08:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote