KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 120 121 [122] 123 124 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Lots of projection there, Quan. Even for you.
You just tried comparing Krennic to Snoke. Worlds of difference in their status.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're right about Rose being replaced with a white female lead: would not have made her character any better. Actually, I would have preferred Rose be a gay Asian male and Finn to be straight, asexual, or bisexual. And the kiss turns him gay. And Finn has to specifically say, "I only preferred women, before, but that kiss has turned me to the backside of the sexual Force."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:38 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
You just tried comparing Krennic to Snoke. Worlds of difference in their status.

Again, you miss the point entirely.

That's... Wow.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 04:58 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Again, you miss the point entirely.

That's... Wow.
To compare them in any way is wrong. Just admit you goofed and perhaps I'll let it slide.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

At least Krennic had decent screentime stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Less is sometimes more to me. Quality over quantity. The scenes Snoke was in were perfect for me. Snoke established himself as the greatest Star Wars character of all time to me.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:02 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

To compare them in any way is wrong. Just admit you goofed and perhaps I'll let it slide.

lol. You're so silly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why are you confused by something you said?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:50 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

lol. You're so silly.
Well you're destroying your own credibility. Maybe you're a self harm guy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well you're destroying your own credibility. Maybe you're a self harm guy.

Yeah, that wasn't disturbingly un-classy at all. You gonna tell me to kill myself next?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, that wasn't disturbingly un-classy at all. You gonna tell me to kill myself next?
Of course not. I don't like when people self harm but who I am to judge the masochists out there. Live and let live I always say.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:06 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Of course not. I don't like when people self harm but who I am to judge the masochists out there. Live and let live I always say.

Except when you want to aggravate people, it seems. Might be a good idea for you not to talk about my credibility when you could be worrying about your own.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Except when you want to aggravate people, it seems. Might be a good idea for you not to talk about my credibility when you could be worrying about your own.
Just don't say silly things like Snoke is comparable to Krennic. Just think out what you're about to post before you do. Think a little, pr.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 09:23 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So what exactly about Snoke would warrant that he's worth any interest? At this point I'm curious as to why he's still a topic of discussion as his abrupt exit seems rather straight-forward.

My biggest concern[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Aside from Leia flying through space with the force and Admiral Magenta is how some of the plot points from TFA have been ignored which makes some character interactions weird.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:03 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Entirely subjective question. You don't care for Snoke but I do. That's the brass tax of it. Snoke is truly the greatest Star Wars character of all time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:04 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Fair enough, though my question was more of trying to understand what qualities did Snoke shown to warrant such reception.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:06 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just don't say silly things like Snoke is comparable to Krennic. Just think out what you're about to post before you do. Think a little, pr.

TBH, I don't know if I can bring myself down to your level. I mean, if you ask nicely, I could try.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Fair enough, though my question was more of trying to understand what qualities did Snoke shown to warrant such reception.
His voice, his look, his presence, the manner in which he mocked Ren, Rey, and Hux was spectacular. He enjoyed mocking just as I do. I stand by he has the greatest Star Wars voice hands down. Andy Serkis is amazing in this role.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

TBH, I don't know if I can bring myself down to your level. I mean, if you ask nicely, I could try.
Oh Pr.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:09 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Why are you confused by something you said?

That's the contemplation emoticon. Not the confused.

Here's the confused one:

confused

And I wasn't confused, I was contemplating it. Because it amuses me, thusly:

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote