KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 149 150 [151] 152 153 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So because I agree with one thing he noticed I'm his BFF. Grow up. You're gay for Driver. It's ok I find you deplorable for other reasons.

You seem eager to discuss homosexual relations. Strange. You bring it up across multiple threads. Also strange. But nothing to read into there at all I'm sure.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 11:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Just to skip back a page or two before we get back to this hilarious bashing, (Genuinely. No sarcasm at all.) in regards to the difference in physiques between Anakin and Kylo. I've never really thought that force users would have to be ripped to be effective. Look at Yoda or the countless ridiculous ones from the early Dark Horse stuff.

Anyway back on track. To be honest I've always thought that chick from Farscape was pretty dudelike, that being said I don't think she looks like Adam Driver. Never seen him in anything else that I can remember but he looks to me like he's always having a shit, like the look a kid gets and you just know they're dropping one.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 01:23 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Any ideas for where they're going to go with IX? I was not really expecting the Snoke thing to happen so I've got nothing right now.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 01:36 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
You seem eager to discuss homosexual relations. Strange. You bring it up across multiple threads. Also strange. But nothing to read into there at all I'm sure.
Its ok that you're gay just keep it from big bro. He might not respect you. FYI. Be careful.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 03:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm pretty sure Driver's physique is better for strength, actually. Abs look great but true strongmen are big slabs of meat.

Drivers clearly gone to the gym but obviously not controlled his diet one bit.

Thats not impressive.

Getting as ripped a Hayden was though takes immense self discipline and is very difficult to achieve.

From a physical standpoint, Driver will definitely be stronger, but Hayden way more athletic.

FYI athletes almost always have abs.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:09 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I'm shocked it worked. How shocked am I?

(please log in to view the image)

^^That shocked.

I could've sworn that's Quan's orgasm face every time he Skypes...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 01:41 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Esau the real life cuck who raised someone else's child only to later lose the woman once she didn't need him anymore. Now Esau is old, lonely, and quite bitter. Quit being weird, cuck. Just find a new woman to cuck. That's what makes you happy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 01:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

LOL

Even with the time zone difference between countries...it only takes Quan a mere few minutes to bite the bait. Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:03 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
LOL

Even with the time zone difference between countries...it only takes Quan a mere few minutes to bite the bait. Happy Dance laughing
You still haven't figured out you're giving me what I want. I enjoy the power I have over certain posters like juggerman because they will always respond to me. You're another one who falls into my web and serves my will. You're too dumb to get it. Keep responding though if you doubt it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:06 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Oh you delusional little fish!

Who responded to who in the 1st place?

Keep nibbling little squirt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Oh you delusional little fish!

Who responded to who in the 1st place?

Keep nibbling little squirt.
You are another stooge falling into my web. Best part is it reminds me of your lifetime of cucking that failed. I feel great!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 02:58 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm pretty sure Driver's physique is better for strength, actually. Abs look great but true strongmen are big slabs of meat.

You're right for the most part. But some, such as Mariusz Pudzianowski, were ripped with abs as strongman competitors (and he was a champion multiple times).

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not shocked about the fail in China regarding this movie.

We knew it would happen.

Anyway...

Movie was entertaining. It wasn't bad. It sucked as a Star Wars movie, however. But if viewed as just a movie, it's good.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Not shocked about the fail in China regarding this movie.

We knew it would happen.

Anyway...

Movie was entertaining. It wasn't bad. It sucked as a Star Wars movie, however. But if viewed as just a movie, it's good.

Yep, and while it clearly won't make as much money as ep 7 it still is clearly successful financially. There really is no incentive to change anything at this point unfortunately.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well they could potentially make changes due to the immense size of the box office drop. But because they don’t NEED to change and because both Disney and Lucasfilm themselves really liked this film, they won’t change direction.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

You're right for the most part. But some, such as Mariusz Pudzianowski, were ripped with abs as strongman competitors (and he was a champion multiple times).

Meh he should be going for the athletic look.

Going for a strongman look is just lazy dieting.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:45 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Meh he should be going for the athletic look.

Going for a strongman look is just lazy dieting.

The big bad from the dark side, who is supposed to be young, should be very fit, for sure.

Unless we forget about all the training Jedi have to do. "But he's not a Jedi!!!!"

Oh, so all the Sith are fat and lazy?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well they could potentially make changes due to the immense size of the box office drop. But because they don’t NEED to change and because both Disney and Lucasfilm themselves really liked this film, they won’t change direction.

I don't know if they were true, though I recall seeing articles suggesting Disney actually is now depending a lot on SW's. So they might now be afraid that if they change it they might drive people away even more and lose money.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:51 PM
Darth Thor

Oh, so all the Sith are fat and lazy?

Lol tell that to Ray Park.

But yeah I found Kylo’s physique the “lazy gym goer look”

As in he’s definitely going Gym but eating his McDonalds right after.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:53 PM
Darth Thor

I don't know if they were true, though I recall seeing articles suggesting Disney actually is now depending a lot on SW's. So they might now be afraid that if they change it they might drive people away even more and lose money.

I also feel like they have ignored the Prequel fans for the most part. They probably made up like half of that $2 Billion TFA made.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:56 PM