KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 176 177 [178] 179 180 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

(please log in to view the image)

You have to give this guy credit. He was willing to taste the White Stuff to find out what it was but he had to do it from a patch that someone actually stepped on.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You have to give this guy credit. He was willing to taste the White Stuff to find out what it was but he had to do it from a patch that someone actually stepped on.

thumb up

The guy's got nuts! Else he wouldn't be in that trench expecting to harm the walkers laughing out loud

Either that or he is an idiot. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:29 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
thumb up

The guy's got nuts! Else he wouldn't be in that trench expecting to harm the walkers laughing out loud

Either that or he is an idiot. laughing out loud

He is 2nd in Actuall "Got Nuts" to the Old Man Beard guy that GOT OUT OF THE TRENCH who MADE the Footstep that This Guy Licked!!

Only Real Man in the movie.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 10:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Flyattractor
He is 2nd in Actuall "Got Nuts" to the Old Man Beard guy that GOT OUT OF THE TRENCH who MADE the Footstep that This Guy Licked!!

Only Real Man in the movie.

"And that's how I became a Jedi...I licked the Midichlorians off Luke's boot."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:16 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn...that movie looked good. Where can I get more of a movie like that?

Speaking of movies, remember when this occurred in a movie?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I bought it on VUDU and rewatched it twice. It don't get much better with multiple viewings.

for me it did. same as with tpm. rose is the new jar jar for me. when i tune her out, i enjoy the epic moments, which imho save the film from being a complete disaster...again, much like tpm

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I bought it on VUDU and rewatched it twice. It don't get much better with multiple viewings.

You bought it and rewatched it twice after you’re always whining about how bad it sucks?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 03:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of movies, remember when this occurred in a movie?

I believe you should stop it now!..I believe Quanchi committed suicide due to all the bullying laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 05:22 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I believe you should stop it now!..I believe Quanchi committed suicide due to all the bullying laughing out loud

Poor Quan...all those months of therapy coping with Khan being taken out by a woman only to lose his impotency by Snoke's pathetic demise.

It's like every time a villain finds out Quan's got a hard-on for them, they just want the quickest possible way out of their contract.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 12:16 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
BS.

Alright.

Sure, some of the acting is cheesy,

The dialogue that Lucas put into the script is shit, but that's how most sci-fi was written in the 1970s,

Well, you just conceded 2 out of 3 of my points. If you also concede that it has tons of plot holes, we agree on all 3 of my points. Meaning, not BS. big grin

And stating that ANH gets a pass on shitty dialogue, cheesy lines, bad acting, and being rife with plotholes just because it was Sci-Fi from the 70s is not really a good enough excuse. It's okay to love something despite it being fairly terrible. I love it. I am aware that it is rather...embarrassingly cringey if viewed without my nostalgia.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 02:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright.

Well, you just conceded 2 out of 3 of my points. If you also concede that it has tons of plot holes, we agree on all 3 of my points. Meaning, not BS. big grin

And stating that ANH gets a pass on shitty dialogue, cheesy lines, bad acting, and being rife with plotholes just because it was Sci-Fi from the 70s is not really a good enough excuse. It's okay to love something despite it being fairly terrible. I love it. I am aware that it is rather...embarrassingly cringey if viewed without my nostalgia.
The originals have magic and heart. They make you care about each character. You can point to individual lines of dialogue here and there that are cheesy or criticize the plot, but ultimately those movies accomplished what matters.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 03:10 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Alright.

Nah. That is only true if you leave on your Millennial Goggles.
Current Movies are WAY Worse with the Cheese and Plotholes.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 07:01 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Poor Quan...all those months of therapy coping with Khan being taken out by a woman only to lose his impotency by Snoke's pathetic demise.

It's like every time a villain finds out Quan's got a hard-on for them, they just want the quickest possible way out of their contract.

LMAO.

Also, Rey is without a doubt the most powerful force user ever. Only someone very strong in the force could resist bursting out laughing at the sight of Snoke falling over like that.

Shit, Darth Maul survived getting chopped in half *plus* a long fall.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Surtur
LMAO.

Shit, Darth Maul survived getting chopped in half *plus* a long fall.

Well if Maul can be "resurrected" then maybe Snoke has a history of being brought back to life also..?

I mean that gash on Snoke's head is probably from the numerous times he's already been cut in half & hit his head on the floor.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 02:15 AM
way77

What!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 02:25 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Well if Maul can be "resurrected" then maybe Snoke has a history of being brought back to life also..?

I mean that gash on Snoke's head is probably from the numerous times he's already been cut in half & hit his head on the floor.

maul was brought back to life with the magic of fanboy tears+money, much like boba fett. i doubt that snoke will have the same good fortune, because he didn't look cool like maul and fett.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 03:10 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ From an In-Universe POV, it could be because Snoke is physically a weakling and already deformed, so not capable of surviving such physical injuries the way a Prime Maul was.

But even if he did come back (he wont), like Maul and Vader he wouldnt be as strong after that.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 04:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 09:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Still think that First Order Troopers look like Ducks.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:55 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mark Hamill's come out saying Luke was also going to die in George Lucas's planned trilogy too in Episode 9.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 06:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote