KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 178 179 [180] 181 182 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Quanchii112 you're entitled to like Star Wars in it's current format. A lot of us fans of the OT are also entitled to absolutely DESPISE what they've done.

Do I think you're a loser for liking Disney Star Wars? No. So you should respect our opinion to dislike it.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 10th, 2018 09:50 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
How is it any different then the backlash against DC?
Yes, it is different. They are vehemently against Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson. Most people if they don’t like a film don’t try to boycott their own franchise.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 09:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Dc haters are against the Snyders.

So again whats the difference?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 09:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yah I'm done spending money on Disney Wars after TLJ. I'll still watch the MCU though.. They're the best atm.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:05 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dc haters are against the Snyders.

So again whats the difference?
Its nowhere near as widespread there. I didn’t hear anyone I know say I’m not seeing a dceu film because of Snyder.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah I'm done spending money on Disney Wars after TLJ. I'll still watch the MCU though.. They're the best atm.
MCU has dethroned Star Wars.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:07 PM
Darth Thor

Plenty of people proper hated on Snyder. That only calmed down a bit after his daughter passed away and him and his wife left the DCEU.

Stop havig double standards Quan.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 07:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So there is a comic or something coming out that deals with Luke finding out Han died. There is a "Vader" esque moment where everything around him begins to float because he's upset. Sort of like when Vader found out Padme was dead and he begins crushing things.

That would have been a nice scene to see in the film IMO.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 02:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Plenty of people proper hated on Snyder. That only calmed down a bit after his daughter passed away and him and his wife left the DCEU.

his films are crap tho, imo.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 04:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
his films are crap tho, imo.

Thats my point.

A lot of people feel the new Star Wars films are crap.

People do have the right to complain, and even hate Lol

Old Post May 11th, 2018 05:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Stop havig double standards Quan.
It is nowhere near to this level. And there was a huge outcry for his cut to be released. I don’t think he makes great films but that’s neither here nor there. This isn’t the same situation at all.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 02:06 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Star Wars TLJ rant

My honest thoughts of the last Jedi.

As a general movie goer it’s a good film, as a Star Wars fan it couldn’t be a bigger pile of shit. The plot is pretty awkward and has huge flaws in it. For one why is Luke Skywalker so weak? In the original trilogy the emperor saw great potential in him to the point he wanted Luke to kill and replace Vader and yet Luke is not only defeated by Kylo but also Rey. From the looks of it he’s no where near as powerful as Vader, even in the canon cartoons and comics Vader is killing a whole platoon of rebels, a whole squadron, is lifting imperial walkers.

Lena Leia is apparently able to use her force powers so she can fly though space now, next she spends most of the film in a coma giving way to an annoying feminist type character who gets a lot of innocent people killed...why’d Leia side with her again?

Rey is very dead pan, zero back story, when I see her all I think is she’s sexy...that’s all. Kylo Ren did develop as a character which is good, he stood up to his master seeking his own ambitions then killed Snoke.

Rose and Finn were pointless....

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:57 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Best Star Wars film ever. I enjoy your tears.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:58 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignored big grin

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:59 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Ignored big grin
Pussy.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:01 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Best Star Wars film ever. I enjoy your tears.

I bet you cried when Snoke died laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:20 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I bet you cried when Snoke died laughing out loud
Nah, best film of the year for me. I cried with laughter when I saw how fat you were. True story.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:28 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, best film of the year for me. I cried with laughter when I saw how fat you were. True story.

You said it, FOR YOU!! laughing out loud

Thanks for conceding it's not the best movie of the year.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought his death was a waste of a valuable character....but yes I’m pretty sure quanchi cried

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You said it, FOR YOU!! laughing out loud

Thanks for conceding it's not the best movie of the year.
I can only speak for myself you fat ****. You’re so stupid and fat. I can see why you can’t get a handle on it.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:34 PM