KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 187 188 [189] 190 191 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

A group of producers are willing to fund for a Last Jedi remake they want to do.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/24...e-the-last-jedi

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jun 24th, 2018 at 09:37 AM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 09:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I really hope this isn't a scam. That movie was awful

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 06:08 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There's zero chance that Disney goes for that.

It would be funny to see what they made, though. My guess is it would just be a bunch of boring fan service.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 09:43 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I just say let them make a Fan Movie with that money. Be better then what Hollywood makes now. Cause they are full on SJW Fazzies at this point.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The man child is insecure.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:47 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. I lock my doors at night.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:53 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
A group of producers are willing to fund for a Last Jedi remake they want to do.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/24...e-the-last-jedi
Id love to see the horseshit they’d come up with. Bratty fans crying over the film in true manbaby fashion.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 01:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BackFire
There's zero chance that Disney goes for that.

It would be funny to see what they made, though. My guess is it would just be a bunch of boring fan service.
thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 01:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Unlike the plain Boring Service Disney did give us with Soylo The Movie.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 06:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Unlike the plain Boring Service Disney did give us with Soylo The Movie.
It wasn’t the best but it was decent.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:13 PM
Darth Thor

Definitely better than TLJ.

The spin off films have been far superior to the sequel trilogy which has divided audiences.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:43 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor

The spin off films have been far superior to the sequel trilogy which has divided audiences.
You are arguing popularity over quality. Force awakens made more money than both anthology films combined so even success wise it isn’t close. Last Jedi is great just because you favor solo doesn’t make you right just butthurt. You want Star Wars to fail. Sad excuse for a fan.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes.

They really should try to adapt some EU stories and characters. That's where the true power lies.

MCU would get torn to shreds if they were suddenly all like "lmao let's start from a scratch, no inspiration from comics necessary".

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lmao. Quan Claims Im arguing Popularity over Quality, then goes on to say how much money TFA made.

I think he lost whatever brain cells he had left when Snoke was revealed to be a stand in joke of a villain.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:51 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lmao. Quan Claims Im arguing Popularity over Quality, then goes on to say how much money TFA made.

I think he lost whatever brain cells he had left when Snoke was revealed to be a stand in joke of a villain.
You are trying to have it both ways but the episodic films destroyed the anthology films at the box office. You fail citing the numbers.

Snoke is extremely powerful and he has a past just like Sidious. You’re just an extremely emotional basket case who now happens to hate Star Wars.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 07:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's called the Golgo Virus. Deadliest in the whole universe.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 08:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted, Darth Thor.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The other day me and my friends got home late from drinking and noticed this movie was now on netflix.

Watched it...it was HILARIOUS! This movie needs to be watched drunk. Kylo Ren's emo shouting at Rey suddenly becomes hysterical. Seriously bro, why you shouting? She's like 3 feet away from you.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 02:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Surtur
The other day me and my friends got home late from drinking and noticed this movie was now on netflix.

Watched it...it was HILARIOUS! This movie needs to be watched drunk. Kylo Ren's emo shouting at Rey suddenly becomes hysterical. Seriously bro, why you shouting? She's like 3 feet away from you.

Because he's emotionally unstable and responds with high emotion often. It's something Snoke has stoked in him to better embrace his power, but at other times chided him for.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 05:55 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote