KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 195 196 [197] 198 199 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn hopes she had died

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 02:27 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I wish the Deathstar would read how her planet already!!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 03:09 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he's not even close.

Hell and the guy who voiced him essentially contemplated suicide(according to him) cuz of the Jar Jar backlash.

quote:
And Rose's been confirmed for Episode IX sad

There is a silver lining to this: it makes it possible for us to see her get face stabbed with a lightsaber.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 03:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ We are all Russian bots here.

Funny how these intense studies never took place to get to the root of the Prequel hate.

It's become a convenient excuse. We've moved on from blaming alt right trolls for everything(like bad netflix reviews for amy schumers "comedy" special) to blaming russian trolls or russian bots for everything.

I remember people saying a specific hashtag was being mostly pushed by Russians and it got so ridiculous twitter had to come out and say "no...this is not Russian bots doing this".

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just shows you how pathetic people on the left are really. Look at quan....enough said.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 01:57 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
It just shows you how pathetic people on the left are really. Look at quan....enough said.

Thats a bit of a generalisation. Like me saying all people on the right are women hating apartheid supporting racists.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 07:13 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I didn’t say they all did and I stand by my statement

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:55 AM
Darth Thor

Its still a huge generalisation which is sad to hear from a fellow Star Wars fan.

Only the Sith deal in Absolutes!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 10:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m no Jedi 😈

I guess I’ve seen too much nasty stuff from the left, but I know the right has its issues, apologies.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 11:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Triggered by politics. Looks like it is getting to you. Wonderful. You would be an Ewok for sure. Simple, ugly, and primitive.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 12:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I’m no Jedi 😈

I guess I’ve seen too much nasty stuff from the left, but I know the right has its issues, apologies.
You are weak.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 12:27 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are weak.

You’re a pussy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 02:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just hope in episode 9 Kylo Ren has a flashback to Snoke dying so we can all enjoy that spectacle again.

Wait, we can enjoy it right now:

(please log in to view the image)

Look how his head smashes into the ground like a piece of garbage.

And remember how he looked after he died:

(please log in to view the image)

Lmao, it would suck to be a fan of this character.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 5th, 2018 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 03:38 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan: messed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 04:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You’re a pussy
I bet you have depression problems, lol. You are very emotionally weak like surt.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 12:56 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You guys should get back on to the actual topic.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 03:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro this is the internet, you act like you’re some keyboard warrior lol. You’re weak your that. It shows how you don’t get out much laughing

Anyway like we were discussing in another thread Star Wars is failing.

LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN....Kennedy insulted the fan base, I’ve explained a few ways how, They also pissed off the fans by killing off the old characters.

What was the purpose of killing Luke? He died performing some illusion....talk about weak. Han Solo, also killed for no good reason. I mean sure it did effect Kylo but overall it did not change him.

And why are we discussing the original trilogy? Even if TESB had a drop off ROTJ had an increase did it not?

From TFA, to TLJ, to Solo, the box office kept dropping and dropping and has not recovered, in fact they put many movies on hold according to report so hows my point moot roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 09:10 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ yeah...lets just ignore the mod.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 01:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bro this is the internet, you act like you’re some keyboard warrior lol. You’re weak your that. It shows how you don’t get out much laughing

Anyway like we were discussing in another thread Star Wars is failing.

LET ME EXPLAIN AGAIN....Kennedy insulted the fan base, I’ve explained a few ways how, They also pissed off the fans by killing off the old characters.

What was the purpose of killing Luke? He died performing some illusion....talk about weak. Han Solo, also killed for no good reason. I mean sure it did effect Kylo but overall it did not change him.

And why are we discussing the original trilogy? Even if TESB had a drop off ROTJ had an increase did it not?

From TFA, to TLJ, to Solo, the box office kept dropping and dropping and has not recovered, in fact they put many movies on hold according to report so hows my point moot roll eyes (sarcastic)
Says the guy with no proof. That was not a dig at men that was a promotional thing you went off the rails over. I will illuminate your ignorance as I despise losers like yourselves just getting worked up and blaming Kathy over this because it is not true but your emotional trumpity knows no bounds.

https://boards.theforce.net/threads...emale.50049374/

The Force is Female is a campaign created and sponsored by Nike, aimed to promote the image of women that aspire to shape the future and think outside of the box [https://missbish.com/nikes-new-camp...orce-is-female/]. In case you are still doubtful, check the font - it is the same. So, Force as in straight, not as in Mystical energy field that binds all living beings together. No correlation, whatsoever, to the Force from Star Wars.

Then the next paragraph is you drooling all over yourself in true incoherent trumpian fashion. Snoke utterly humiliated the female lead in power. Mocked her, violated her and casually brushed her aside. Kylo is younger than Vader so he deals with his emotional instabilities like Vader actually in rots and prior to. Your limited intellect is so triggered you are unable to see the obvious.

Kylo was a better fighter but the force balanced them out. Luke gad nowhere near the training or experiences of Luke when he handed him his ass in Rotj.

Your same logic applies to the original trilogy so it happened at the beginning. TLJ made a shit load of money. 1.3 billion you ninny.

Trump is an idiot and ignorant just like you. You are incredibly unstable, emotional, unbalanced and ignorant. Solo was not a good idea like you coming here but as I said that is the only massive fail profit wise. I am right you are misinformed and stupid like trump.
Esb made less than ANH. 1.3 billion is a drop off hence well beneath expectations but still below expectations which I have always acknowledged. I compared that to a trilogy film. That was tiny peepees point. He also believed Kathy Kennedy orchestrated the force is female because he is easily triggered and plainly ignorant.

Plenty has gone wrong I do not like her direction but the film was great to me. The backlash is from sissified Star Wars *******. Horrendous fanbase the crybabies begging others to boycott. Losers.

Last Jedi is the best Star Wars film to date. Loved it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:34 AM
Flyattractor

Last Jedi was shit. Star Wars is Dead and The Vampire Kathleen Kennedy has made it her coffin for the next 3 years.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 05:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote