KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 203 204 [205] 206 207 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The U.fighter looked ok but the Way to Long Wings just didn't fit the style of it. The Tie Striker was ok as a New Tie. Much better then any new Tie from Cannon or Legands with the Overly Complicated Wing/Shield Designs.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 02:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 06:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So how bad was working under Rian Johnson? How about it being so bad, it made Admiral Ackbar's actor cry?

https://cosmicbook.news/disney-disr...ackbar-tim-rose

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 08:09 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

To think he showed promise after doing some Breaking Bad Eps and the film Looper.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
To think he showed promise after doing some Breaking Bad Eps and the film Looper.

Honestly I was well excited that the director of Looper was doing Star Wars erm

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:41 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Mike from Red Letter Media calling him a secret ******* seems all the more apt now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Wow, that is really frustrating. I mean sure Ackbar was more of a supporting character in ROTJ, but he had a purpose and people ended up loving him. Hmm...wonder who that sounds like? OH! Boba Fett who had even less to do, yet they kill off Ackbar and make the puppeteer cry and disappoint the VA, along with Mark and others.

They not realize how hard puppetry is? This just makes me hate TLJ even more honestly.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 6th, 2019 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 02:27 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, they made both Tim Rose and his character Ackbar the butt of a bad joke off set during filming (see full story in the link). **** Rian Johnson five ways to Sunday.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 09:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, they made both Tim Rose and his character Ackbar the butt of a bad joke off set during filming (see full story in the link). **** Rian Johnson five ways to Sunday.

Rian is a disgrace to the franchise.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:02 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Rian is a disgrace, period.

To humanity.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I wonder what magic trick will Abrams pull in order to save the SW ship from hitting the rocks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:07 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I wonder what magic trick will Abrams pull in order to save the SW ship from hitting the rocks.

Palpatine is his magic trick.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:08 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Palpatine is his magic trick.

Yeah, the safest bet here is Palpatine, let's hope that's the case.

I'd hate to see Kylo as the biggest baddest.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, the safest bet here is Palpatine, let's hope that's the case.

I'd hate to see Kylo as the biggest baddest.

Kylo was already wasted. He's a little fanboy with temper trantrums, unnatural chest and suffering from a severe micropenis condition.

Palpatine might turn out to be nothing more than a Sith Holocron, though sad Just saying. We should be ready for the worst.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:15 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kylo was already wasted. He's a little fanboy with temper trantrums, unnatural chest and suffering from a severe micropenis condition.

Palpatine might turn out to be nothing more than a Sith Holocron, though sad Just saying. We should be ready for the worst.

Yeah, I think Kylo was giving a bad start by making him Vader's shadow.

Let's hope not, because Palpatine could have a lot of potential.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:40 PM
Darth Thor

You really think Abrams is the guy to save it after TFA?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:47 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

glad to see the good ol' TLJ permatriggered party is still active

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 10:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You really think Abrams is the guy to save it after TFA?

I'd rather have a TFA than a TLJ.

Anything but Rian's crapp.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:06 PM
Darth Thor

I'd rather have a TFA than a TLJ.

Anything but Rian's crapp.

Id prefer they stop imitating the OT and just move the hell on.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 11:33 PM