KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

I mean given that was there (or maybe it wasn't there pre Carrie's passing and they added it later), it's a great opportunity to deal with Carrie's unfortunate demise. But I doubt they'd show it in the trailer if that's how her story comes to an end.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Boring trailer, need to add some actual interesting characters
Says the guy who favors Superman. I know you miss the tiny headed man from beetlejuice but move the **** on.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Meh, looks like it could be fun if they go in some more original directions this time. But I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 12:08 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Leech you've said you don't care for Star Wars but I think that's a lie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Anybody else here a little scrawny dog yapping for attention?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:58 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

LoB is not in this thread

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:03 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by marwash22
LoB is not in this thread
I said scrawny, not fat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Anybody else here a little scrawny dog yapping for attention?
Your lady friend has an account. Who knew.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Friend of mine and SW fanatic told me some rumors today, spoiler-ing them just in case, despite being rumors, he heard some parts elsewhere and he speculated himself in other parts:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

Rey is Luke's clone (possibly genetic material taken from his severed hand in ep5). Why she has such a strong connection to Luke, his lightsabre, her ability to fight sans any known training and why she had the flashbacks to Bespin. They're Luke's memories.

Snoke is a type of Force-vampire (lack of a better word), a Force sensitive being who feeds himself by leeching off the deaths of Force users and possibly even being able to consume Force ghosts.

He avoided Palpatine's attention due to being imprisoned and was awakened/empowered by the events of Order 66, when so many Force users where killed in a short amount of time.

He's very old, could go as far back the Old Republic.

He uses a black kyber crystal as a ring/then to power his sabre

Luke secluded himself after discovering the truth

All rumors and/or speculation, but read at your own risk

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 10th, 2017 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Friend of mine and SW fanatic told me some rumors today, spoiler-ing them just in case, despite being rumors, he heard some parts elsewhere and he speculated himself in other parts:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:

Rey is Luke's clone (possibly genetic material taken from his severed hand in ep5). Why she has such a strong connection to Luke, his lightsabre, her ability to fight sans any known training and why she had the flashbacks to Bespin. They're Luke's memories.

Snoke is a type of Force-vampire (lack of a better word), a Force sensitive being who feeds himself by leeching off the deaths of Force users and possibly even being able to consume Force ghosts.

He avoided Palpatine's attention due to being imprisoned and was awakened/empowered by the events of Order 66, when so many Force users where killed in a short amount of time.

He's very old, could go as far back the Old Republic.

He uses a black kyber crystal as a ring/then to power his sabre

Luke secluded himself after discovering the truth

And this is why Star Wars sucks now. It is being written by the FANS! The BAD Kind of FAN!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by quanchi112
Your lady friend has an account. Who knew.
*usual rabid fanboy troll nonsense*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

*usual rabid fanboy troll nonsense*
No denial. Do not disrespect her, Superman fanatic. You're disgusting.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:45 PM
Insane Titan

No denial. Do not disrespect her, Superman fanatic. You're disgusting.
*more childlike rabid fanboy nonse* desperation at its finest

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:21 PM
quanchi112
Disney

*more childlike rabid fanboy nonse* desperation at its finest
Why don't you respect her ? You're kind of sickening tbh.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:22 PM
Insane Titan

Why don't you respect her ? You're kind of sickening tbh.
*rinse, repeat child humour* random strangers opinion laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

*rinse, repeat child humour* random strangers opinion laughing out loud
You don't deny the manner in which you degrade her. You come to a site every day to discuss topics with random strangers, dope. If you only had a brain.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

TLJ. Ragnarok.

Lol, nobody's gonna even remember Justice ****.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why you got the DC Hate Stilts? Superman piss out your birthday cake or something?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
TLJ. Ragnarok.

Lol, nobody's gonna even remember Justice ****.
Exactly. DC has really shit the bed too many times now. Even the hardcore dopes will abandon hope after this one.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:04 PM
Insane Titan

You don't deny the manner in which you degrade her. You come to a site every day to discuss topics with random strangers, dope. If you only had a brain.
*please take my bait, I need this” laughing out loud you think it REALLY matters. Feeble one

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 07:12 PM