KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ascendancy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
What ??? Vader rages out all the time in rots embarrassingly so to lose his shit against Kenobi. Kylo didn't lose any battles due to raging out. Snoke's voice, his presence, is amazing.

He was still a whiny little brat. And he did lose in the end because he couldn't focus and was garbage in combat.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 02:11 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

This fkn tool tho

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 02:27 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Ascendancy
He was still a whiny little brat. And he did lose in the end because he couldn't focus and was garbage in combat.
You are exaggerating but Kylo wasn't as experienced so it's to be expected. I believe a progression will take place in the next film. He was quite skilled and had a lot of wounds. His training isn't complete so relax. Luke grazed Vader's shoulder while Vader was experienced and Luke's training was incomplete.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 04:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Kylo will get a huge power creep, he is a Skywalker afterall.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 05:33 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by playa1258
Kylo will get a huge power creep, he is a Skywalker afterall.
Kylo is superior to Vader in evil in one film. Kylo>Vader. Just take it.

Snoke and Kylo>> Palpatine and Vader.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 05:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Luke > Snoke

Vader murdered a bunch of defenseless kids.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 05:41 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Wonder when there'll be a Rogue Two that takes place between ep 6 & 7.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 03:08 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by playa1258
Vader murdered a bunch of defenseless kids.
Kylo had innocent villagers killed as well. The kids at the Jedi temple were armed and this was a war time situation. Point is both had the chance to turn on their own family and Kylo was successful. Vader wasn't. He turned back to the light like a pansy.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 03:33 PM
Ascendancy

You are exaggerating but Kylo wasn't as experienced so it's to be expected. I believe a progression will take place in the next film. He was quite skilled and had a lot of wounds. His training isn't complete so relax. Luke grazed Vader's shoulder while Vader was experienced and Luke's training was incomplete.

He wasn't as experienced as the girl who'd never used a lightsaber before? He was a whiny little punk who got his but handed to him because he chose to practice being emo rather than honing his skills. He has my nomination for worst Sith ever.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 09:26 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Ascendancy
He wasn't as experienced as the girl who'd never used a lightsaber before? He was a whiny little punk who got his but handed to him because he chose to practice being emo rather than honing his skills. He has my nomination for worst Sith ever.
We don't know that definitively yet. She also schooled Han Solo aboard his Millenium falcon the first time she was aboard. He isn't even a Sith so of course your ignorance is bordering on appalling at this point. You also completely ignored the cross caster shot and the shoulder graze prior to him even engaging her.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 09:53 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

I did not like her schooling SOLO on the falcon, that's his ship, he shouldn't be getting shown up by her at all

TRAITOR!

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:15 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They had to have Rey show everybody up. Its how you keep girls invested in your Fandom. You gotta Mary Sue dat shit.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Yup, cuz she's a woman so of course she knows everything there is to know about a ship she's never flown before

TRAITOR!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:34 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by steverules_2
I did not like her schooling SOLO on the falcon, that's his ship, he shouldn't be getting shown up by her at all
Solo was always pathetic. I'm glad Ben killed him. Bye bye Han.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:36 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Wonder when there'll be a Rogue Two that takes place between ep 6 & 7.

Would love them forever if it was heavily influenced by Shadows of the Empire. It's my favorite EU story besides Dark Empire comics

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:39 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Solo was always pathetic. I'm glad Ben killed him. Bye bye Han.

Thought you were a Star Trek fan...

TRAITOR!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:41 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Thought you were a Star Trek fan...
I am. I love both. Quit being silly.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:46 PM
steverules_2
The doctor

I am. I love both. Quit being silly.

I'm sure you love one more than the other

TRAITOR!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:46 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

I'm sure you love one more than the other
I am that guy who cheats on his gf with another girl. I love them both in different ways.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 11:51 PM
Flyattractor

I don't believe that at ALL!.

Not that Quan is a big SF Nerd Fan Boy.....the part about having both a Wife and a GF.

Not buying that at all..

Unless its just part of one of his fan fictions.

That I would believe.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 12:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote