KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Snoke. Looks retarded

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 12:10 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Is Snoke getting his own movie?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 01:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged the Snoke thread to this one.

Please don’t make separate threads for discussions that can be discussed here in the existing thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 02:03 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hey guys! I created this thread to discuss Snoke!

Do you think Snoke's identity will be rebealed in The Last Jedi? Who do you think Snoke is? Do you think Snoke will make a better villain than The Emperor?

Snoke's actual name is Andy Serkis

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 03:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

https://screenrant.com/snoke-powerf...or-andy-serkis/

Darth Thor, I told you Snoke was more powerful than Vader and Palpatine.

I told you all.

Prepare to get Snoked and soon.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 10:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Limitless resources is not the same thing as personal power.

We will find out if he personally more powerful soon.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:01 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Limitless resources is not the same thing as personal power.

We will find out if he personally more powerful soon.
It makes no sense to make him less powerful. Already claimed First Order is greater than the empire. Headline makes it clear but fine I'm always ahead of the curve you're always late.

All Snoke haters will get Snoke'd.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

First Order hid away in the unknown regions and built up their strength will being funded by GE supporters.

They should have top notch gear.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:08 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

First Order hid away in the unknown regions and built up their strength will being funded by GE supporters.

They should have top notch gear.
As I said from the beginning Snoke would be more powerful. You and darth Thor disagreed. No one save me even said they liked let alone loved Snoke. I'm going to burn down the house of Sheev personally on their forum.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:10 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I'm not a Sheev guy so I'm good either way.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I'm not a Sheev guy so I'm good either way.
You are a Luke guy and don't think I've forgotten your bs. I don't forget slights.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:13 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Luke, Vader and Ben.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Luke, Vader and Ben.
Luke has always been weak. I'll be there when he falls. I'm going to rub it the **** in.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:21 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

LMAO never change.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2017 11:29 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I don't think I'm going to like TLJ at all. From the trailers it seems that Luke is a little biatch....and now Rey and Emoedgelord Khylo are SUPER powerful....sigh. Disney is shitting all over the OG Star Wars characters and basically giving a middle finger to all the extended universe lore lovers out there. I don't even think I'll watch TLJ in theater

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:46 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

To each their own I love Snoke and Kylo is awesome. Looper was a great flick too.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I don't think I'm going to like TLJ at all. From the trailers it seems that Luke is a little biatch....and now Rey and Emoedgelord Khylo are SUPER powerful....sigh. Disney is shitting all over the OG Star Wars characters and basically giving a middle finger to all the extended universe lore lovers out there. I don't even think I'll watch TLJ in theater

I'm not a fan either of Luke's treatment thus far, still expecting a solid backstory for his actions.

Having said that, TLJ still looks awesome overall, can't wait.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm not a fan either of Luke's treatment thus far, still expecting a solid backstory for his actions.

Having said that, TLJ still looks awesome overall, can't wait.

I just can't see how they are going to write Luke out of the extremely shit treatment and situation he is in. Nothing from the OT means anything because of the writing in TFA. It's like all that shit that happened in the OT was for nothing. Luke didn't redeem shit. Luke didn't establish a new way. Luke is just a shitty washed up Jedi who f*cked up worse than Yoda, it seems.

And this makes me butthurt.

The whole Fallen Kylo backstory...it's just dull and stupid.

But, I am not going to shit all over it just yet. I'll wait for the explanation of why Episodes 4-6 have been made to look like huge wastes of the character's time. We'll see.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by dadudemon
I just can't see how they are going to write Luke out of the extremely shit treatment and situation he is in. Nothing from the OT means anything because of the writing in TFA. It's like all that shit that happened in the OT was for nothing. Luke didn't redeem shit. Luke didn't establish a new way. Luke is just a shitty washed up Jedi who f*cked up worse than Yoda, it seems.

And this makes me butthurt.

The whole Fallen Kylo backstory...it's just dull and stupid.

But, I am not going to shit all over it just yet. I'll wait for the explanation of why Episodes 4-6 have been made to look like huge wastes of the character's time. We'll see.
I feel ya

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:05 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Embargo is only lifting a couple days before release date. No controversy?

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...l-media-embargo

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:05 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote