KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
i called it way back when TFA came out that Snoke would be a little *****; glad to be proven right, glad they tried to deviate from palpatine but what a waste of a potentially good character although ill be interested to see how Kylo does as the big bad leader of the First Order in 9

I am betting Rey will kick his ass again and take over after she goes Full Dark Side.

eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

A woman being less than perfect in a Disney Wars movie? Surely you jest?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:17 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just read the Wikipedia entry of the plot of the Last Jedi.

Meh.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Psychotron
A woman being less than perfect in a Disney Wars movie? Surely you jest?

Oh No... Not what will happen. Rey will go "DARK" but She will be able to Control it because... Power of the MARY SUE!!!!!!!!! It will be the whole GRAY is GOOD Bullshit.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Star wars is cool.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:23 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:32 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh No... Not what will happen. Rey will go "DARK" but She will be able to Control it because... Power of the MARY SUE!!!!!!!!! It will be the whole GRAY is GOOD Bullshit.

Nah, what's actually gonna happen is Rey is going to redeem Kylo through the power of LOVE. TLJ gave me some pretty nasty Twilight flashbacks and you know IX is gonna be a RotJ ripoff anyway.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:34 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. Kyle will probably fall in love with Finn.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:40 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ultra SJW twist!!

Yeah, it's time Star Wars had its first homo couple.

Hey, a lesbo scene would be nice. It could certainly help spike my Star Wars enthusiasm. eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:49 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ultra SJW twist!!

Yeah, it's time Star Wars had its first homo couple.

Hey, a lesbo scene would be nice. It could certainly help spike my Star Wars enthusiasm. eek!

They could have Rey get it on with a CGI Leia in the Slave Girl Costume.

nah...Star Wars will never be THAT Cool.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:50 PM
Psychotron

Finn is too busy BLACKING that fat asian girl.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I just got back from it. I wouldn't say much better, but still better.

I thought it was just kind of... There. A couple of nice moments, some wt****ery, but in general... I don't have any strong feelings one way or another.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 09:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The next Star Wars bad guy should gain his power from harnessing the butthurt in this thread.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:05 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I enjoyed it. It was fun and thankfully wasn't at all an ESB rehash.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I'm pissed that Luke dies though. I understand they needed him to go because he is far too OP for Kylo and co, but come on.... Just becoming one with the force for almost no reason? Really?

Last edited by ares834 on Dec 15th, 2017 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 03:13 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by jaden101
The next Star Wars bad guy should gain his power from harnessing the butthurt in this thread.
I do love how you never contribute anything besides making petty comments on other posters. Good job bud thumb up

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 03:34 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I really enjoyed it. And I must say I was right about all these characters. You all owe me apologies and don't grasp the characters like I do.

@Relentless you're such a scumbag. Posting spoilers and being flat out incorrect in your assessments. I know you're a despicable sock but show some class.

Here I come you Palpatine cucks. It is time to face the music.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I do love how you never contribute anything besides making petty comments on other posters. Good job bud thumb up
He's a very bitter fat man.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 04:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

the force is strong with this one...

http://deadline.com/2017/12/the-las...ord-1202227654/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

There sure was a lot of dumb stuff in this film like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Leia flying through space with the force, or Rey somehow being a capable fighter after some light saber twirls on Luke's island, or Snoke being a gigantic letdown on top of Phasma coming back only to be humiliated again.

But there was cool stuff too like the[SPOILER - highlight to read]: hyperspace kamikaze attack on the First Order destroyer

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:53 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
There sure was a lot of dumb stuff in this film like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Leia flying through space with the force, or Rey somehow being a capable fighter after some light saber twirls on Luke's island, or Snoke being a gigantic letdown on top of Phasma coming back only to be humiliated again.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: hyperspace kamikaze attack on the First Order destroyer

That was retarded though. If that works why didn't anyone do it in any of the previous movies. TLJ introduced a ton a plot holes into the whole series, like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: if Yoda's ghost can summon lightning why didn't he do anything to help Luke against Vader and Sidious?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 07:50 AM