KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Thor

Hulk vs Thor
Started by: beatboks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Just preview art so far. So lot could have happened between the panels

Yes, true.

But you and I both know how Thor performs against the Hulk (or even Chulk, lol). He gets sodomized each time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

(please log in to view the image)

That art tho

Looks like Hulk beats Thor’s face until it’s swollen shut, and they have to retreat.

Not gonna be pretty except for Carver.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:40 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

It's been a good decade for Carter.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:44 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I only just realized that 80% of their encounters are in Hulk related books or by Hulk writers. I find that really odd, seeing as how they have had over a dozen fights. I thought Erik Larsen was an anomaly.

Why do you think that is? Obviously Thor did a lot better back in the day when we had actual editors, and he does especially well in his own title (Thor 3 the movie is a particularly extreme example of that), but Thor writers genuinely seem to not give a shit about Hulk fights.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:46 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Remember back when Ultimate Universe was f*cking awesome?

Millar at his best (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That art tho

This also looks like they either blasted him with something, into something... like a gas tank or they threw it on top of him as a last resort only seeing Hulk raise out of the flames. They then retreat knowing they can't stop him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
I said I want me and you to read it together on Skype. Post the threads here so that I can give you that attention you require.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=3

What's your Skype ID?

Or should I ask Delta for your Xbox?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

@KM...

Walter kept saying the Great Beast is dead. Dont know what he means by that because I havent been keeping up with him. Also, did they just add that part where a door opened (during the time he was amping himself off of gamma energy) inviting the great beast into his body? I'm just lost because I dont remember any of that happening on Walt back story. I like it though. Also, even though he kept mentioning the Great Beast is gone and he is in control now, looking at the way he was talking after he transformed in the emergency room, that sounds nothing like him. I think he is possessed again.

Naah, Hulk isnt going to kill him. Remember, Hulk attacked a guy that shot him in the head, killed everyone in a store and killed a child and he still didnt kill him. He broke his body into pieces but he didnt kill someone who truly deserved it. Why are you saying Walter is going to die? Nothing leads to this.

Yeah he “died” in amazing X-Men. But he “died” in alpha flight vol 1 but wasn’t true. The green door is brand new concept. It’s been a new story point in each immortal hulk issue and was a little retcon to Walters orgin. No idea if the door has any connections to the great beasts.

He’s possessed for sure, their implying it is tanaraq (who isn’t actually dead) but might be someone new on the other side of the green door. Walter knew something was up and didn’t want to transform anymore even at the risk of his life.

The solicits and interviews were implying he would. Plus if he is similar to hulk could be interesting for hulk try to kill basically himself since he is immortal. Also could be the reason why the avengers and alpha flight try to track hulk down and fight him. Only a few more days and we will know.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

This also looks like they either blasted him with something, into something... like a gas tank or they threw it on top of him as a last resort only seeing Hulk raise out of the flames. They then retreat knowing they can't stop him.

On the artists Instagram page it might be the scene where it looks like 2 vechiles are thrown at someone with a house in the background. But very likely was blown away...maybe by hulkbuster iron man

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:09 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I love how Daddy Cap cares about his bearded daughter.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:17 PM
krisblaze

Did you just assume xirs gender?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:20 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I said it before, should have just killed Thor off.

It's just a preview, who knows what happened, but it can't be good.

Thor should have been allowed an honorable death.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:37 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
I said it before, should have just killed Thor off.

It's just a preview, who knows what happened, but it can't be good.

Thor should have been allowed an honorable death.

It wouldn't be honorable... you know fully well what Hulk was going to do with Thor being on all fours like that...

Steve couldn't just stand and watch, man.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:41 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Stilt-san please...😭😭😭

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:10 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

shifty

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 10:00 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 10:38 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's supposed to be from Thor's cracked skull fight, so not sure it counts since Thor wasn't knocked out, just knocked into another dimension in his mind.

Interesting that he chose that panel to represent the fight though. Just goes to show how artists view Thor.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, I know.

Maybe one of the shockwaves sent him to sleep; it really doesn't take much to knock out Thor.

Or perhaps Steve *accidentally* dropped him when he was walking him to safety laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:58 PM
marcssands14

Bump

Old Post Nov 10th, 2021 10:58 PM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor gets his head caved in by Hulks penis

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 10th, 2021 11:31 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote